Another Hurdle to Pass. A Week 4 GDT

LeeEvans

Just now, Thelonebillsfan said:

The defense wasn't ever as bad as the first couple weeks would make you think. They aren't great but they're about league average, another piece or two and they'll be fine.

The offense? Yeah we're gonna be lucky to win another couple games. This isn't gonna magically get better, flat out we don't have the horses and our rookie QB is going to be up and down, mostly down, all year long.

Think you are right. Defense was actually pretty good today. Forced two turnovers and a big fourth down stop. The offense went three and out so often today, they cant be on the field all day long and hope to keep a great QB down all day. 

Offense as you said is going to be rough all year. Our run game is gone and we cant protect the QB nor do we have weapons who can create anything. We play a great Titans defense and I think it is going to be another rough game. I wouldn't mind seeing some read options added to try and add another dimension. 

1 minute ago, marshawn lynch said:

No blocking, no reciever separation, and Allen escapes pocket too early on certain occasions. 

For sure. It's a disastrous recipe. If we still had a run game we could cover up some of that but those days are over as well. Turns out you actually need people who can block to do things on offense. 

2 minutes ago, marshawn lynch said:

Well that is a horrid call. Everyone on field knew that should be Bills ball. Two knees down and ball still in Allen's right hand. 

We've had some really shocking challenges go against us. This one obviously doesnt matter but it's odd.

4 minutes ago, marshawn lynch said:

I was shocked they even ruled it a fumble. Refs ruled that down 99.9% of the time

That's genuinely one of the worst decisions I think I've ever seen. That little touch pass that was ruled a fumble was also just the incorrect call. There wasnt even a way to argue that it was a fumble, basically the same as this. 

I'm trading Shady ASAP I don't even care. I love him, I'm glad for everything he's done for this franchise but we aren't winning jack crap anything this year, we can't run block, Murphy and Ivory can at least muster up passable production combined and we need young assets.

Trade him for a 3rd or hell, see if we can get a lineman from somebody.

33 minutes ago, LeeEvans said:

I believe so. We genuinely have a shot at the most sacks in a season. 

We're gonna break the kid, it seriously can't continue like this all year he WILL get gun shy, develop bad habits and break.

Archived