Another Hurdle to Pass. A Week 4 GDT

LeeEvans

1 hour ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

And look I am all on board the "KB is a cancer" train but Allen absolutely got him murdered today with his awful touch. He flat out did not demonstrate basic NFL accuracy today.

What this tells me is he is like most other QB’s where he needs a semi-decent offensive line to be good. When he had protection he looked so much smoother and accurate. He isn’t one of those elite elite qb’s where they can progress and get rid of the ball in a millisecond, at least not yet. He’s accurate when he’s given time and that’s all i can expect right now. 

I HATTTTEEEEE KB, but i am with you on the throw that got him hurt. Josh didn’t look the safety off. Hopefully the coaching staff is telling him that and he is learning not to do that again. 

2 hours ago, Trentwannabe said:

If you had told me we would hold the Packers to 22 points, have a pick and a potential pick 6 dropped, I would have though we won or at least made a game of it.

Another bad day at the office for the offense that shows no signs of life at receiver.

Just can’t get any separation. Even someone like Deonte Thompson would do wonders right now.

9 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

It really is amazing to look at how much talent we had here all at the same time that's now everywhere else around the league and playing lights out.

Woods is the one that hurts me the most. Sammy we were never going to pay and he isn’t worth that kind of money. Woods hurts, Goodwin hurts,  Glenn hurts.

6 hours ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Have we even tried having McCloud just run a go route? Like you'd think he'd be able to beat a guy at least one time.

No because Daboll loves Foster...it's crazy to me that Foster is getting more aying time than Ray Ray

8 hours ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

Woods is the one that hurts me the most. Sammy we were never going to pay and he isn’t worth that kind of money. Woods hurts, Goodwin hurts,  Glenn hurts.

I totally get not resigning Woods though. He got absolutely paid and our passing game was so game it seemed like a bad allocation of money. Woods was my favorite offensive player when he was here but I think it was the right call at the time. 

I really wish that he was still a Bill though. 

1 hour ago, LeeEvans said:

I totally get not resigning Woods though. He got absolutely paid and our passing game was so game it seemed like a bad allocation of money. Woods was my favorite offensive player when he was here but I think it was the right call at the time. 

I really wish that he was still a Bill though. 

He signed a 5 year 34 million dollar deal. That’s not getting absolutely paid lol. That’s legit half of sammy’s Deal in terms of aav

11 minutes ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

He signed a 5 year 34 million dollar deal. That’s not getting absolutely paid lol. That’s legit half of sammy’s Deal in terms of aav

$7.5mil a year for a number two receiver (at the time) on a team that was cap strapped isn't a good investment. When those contract numbers first came out we all thought that was a pretty huge deal for Woods. 

last weeks game I will blame Kbenji for his drops this week I do not blame him for anything. He got killed on that one pass and then the other one that was a big pass he was wide open and had to wait for the ball if Allen hit him in stride he had day light and could have scored that Touchdown that led to the Interception before the half. All in All Allens play yesterday wasnt great and thats what happens with rookie qbs. Bills had that game and they blew it. Defense stepped up in the 2nd half big time wish they played like that from the beginning but that chance of a touchdown before half would have been big even a fg instead of a pick that resulted in the packers kicking one. That and Lewis potential pick 6 he dropped could have put the bills in striking distance of winning that game being 13 or 16 points for GB and 14 for Buffalo. Missed opportunities were the down fall of that game and Allen needs to learn to be quick with the ball. Rodgers is good at getting rid of the ball fast if Daboll sets up quick routes like that then Allen can get in to a groove and not worry about getting killed. Its 3rd and 3 and ended up getting sacked because he sent Holmes, and Zay deep rather then a quick route for the 1st down. I also want to know who was making the defensive play calling if things changed at half again by mcdermott taking back the control or was it just an adjustment these guys quickly made that worked out.

3 minutes ago, soflbillsfan said:

last weeks game I will blame Kbenji for his drops this week I do not blame him for anything. He got killed on that one pass and then the other one that was a big pass he was wide open and had to wait for the ball if Allen hit him in stride he had day light and could have scored that Touchdown that led to the Interception before the half. All in All Allens play yesterday wasnt great and thats what happens with rookie qbs. Bills had that game and they blew it. Defense stepped up in the 2nd half big time wish they played like that from the beginning but that chance of a touchdown before half would have been big even a fg instead of a pick that resulted in the packers kicking one. That and Lewis potential pick 6 he dropped could have put the bills in striking distance of winning that game being 13 or 16 points for GB and 14 for Buffalo. Missed opportunities were the down fall of that game and Allen needs to learn to be quick with the ball. Rodgers is good at getting rid of the ball fast if Daboll sets up quick routes like that then Allen can get in to a groove and not worry about getting killed. Its 3rd and 3 and ended up getting sacked because he sent Holmes, and Zay deep rather then a quick route for the 1st down. I also want to know who was making the defensive play calling if things changed at half again by mcdermott taking back the control or was it just an adjustment these guys quickly made that worked out.

The offensive play calling has been pretty baffling all season. I know Allen has a cannon and Daboll obviously wants to utilize it but we've got to have some short routes to try and cover up our awful offensive line.

Archived