Other coaching news

Lil' Shorty

While this isn’t an idea for a coach but what do people think about bringing in someone like Derrick Brooks as GM and maybe someone like a Doug Williams as a president of the team. I look at what Lynch has done at SF and see that it might just come down to someone that can look at talent and properly evaluate a player. We have people in the building to run the cap and the business side but Derrick has been running arena teams and knows the game.  Plus it doesn’t hurt to bring in someone that the fan base can rally behind and players respect. Just an idea, it just kills me to see how no prior talent wants to be involved with this organization.

Could also go get some like a Monte Kiffin to be president and go get Lane to be HC. I don’t like the idea as someone that had to deal with him at SC but who knows. Not saying it should happen, just throwing out ideas. Sorry think about all these types while running and working out.

Just now, bucsfan333 said:

As long as we keep Mike Greenburg, I'm ready for whatever happens. The way he works contracts and manages our cap is phenomenal.

Exactly, keep to cap the way it’s been and go get a face for the franchise and bring respect back to this franchise. Bring Derrick or some older Bucs players back and top priority, change the jerseys either back or a modern update of them. This era just needs to be scorched earth.

PFun (sad) fact, current HCs that were once employed by the Bucs

Tomlin

Both Grudens 

McVay

Shanahan

That s all the Mike Holmgren tree right there.  The Holmgren tree extends to Reid, Pedersen, Nagy, and Reich.  I m a play the probabilities kind of guy, the Glazers need to have Bieniemy and DeFilipio on the wanted list.  

Archived