Week 6: Jacksonville Jaguars (3-2) @ Dallas Cowboys (2-3) - America's Team vs The Cowboys

Adrenaline_Flux

3 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

Listening to Tony Romo essentially cheer on his old team while they take a few extra shots at the corpse of our team sure adds another layer of fun depth to the broadcast.

We earned when you talk trash you gotta bring it and it is what it is.

3 minutes ago, DuvalsKing said:

We earned when you talk trash you gotta bring it and it is what it is.

I mean, sure...you play a game like that, you're gonna catch plenty of flak.  Rightfully so, especially if you've done as much trash talking as this team has.

But it's still not really necessary to subject the fans to that is it?  It's just kinda annoying broadcasting.

11 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

O-Line was getting dominated all day. 

I think this is an 8-8 team.

Agreed there is no way to think you’d be down to your 3rd LT.. and the money you spent on Norwell has been a f’n waste. I’ve preached this for yrs on the forum.. for as much as people want to talk about the speed on the outside this game still boils down to who is the most physical in the trenches.. when you have Wash unwilling to adjust when he see’s his dline get no penetration in the first half he refuses to send pressure thus we sit back in a zone and get picked a part zone works fine if you’re front 4 are getting pressure your shooting yourselves in the foot by sitting in it with no pressure thus Dak looks like a quality QB and we continue to sit around and get handled. There is no way you can account for injuries we were lucky last year and this yr the rabbit has the gun. Unless somebody steps up on the oline and Wash learns how to adjust which he has failed to do dating all the way back to the half of the Pats game last yr this will be a 7-9 to 8-8  football team players have to step up in positions and Fournette better go see the damn wizard.

4 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

O-Line was getting dominated all day. 

I think this is an 8-8 team.

This is another 2008. They’re gonna get some more injuries and completely fall apart. 

OL got dominated. Not a damn receiver was capable of getting open. The route running across the board was garbage. The few times someone was open they dropped the pass or Blake was running for his life. And then Blake threw that stupid throw into triple coverage and it might have been the best place to throw that ball. 

Just now, KhanYouDigIt said:

They are going to rush Fournette back and he is going to get hurt or run it 30 times a game for 90 yards.

Literally the only way this doesn’t happen is if Charles somehow turns back the hands of time. 

The defense is toast unless Hayden comes back, Campbell doesn’t miss a game and no one else gets hurt. Todd Wash can’t adjust to save his life.

Archived