Week 6: Jacksonville Jaguars (3-2) @ Dallas Cowboys (2-3) - America's Team vs The Cowboys

Adrenaline_Flux

5 minutes ago, pwny said:

This is another 2008. They’re gonna get some more injuries and completely fall apart. 

OL got dominated. Not a damn receiver was capable of getting open. The route running across the board was garbage. The few times someone was open they dropped the pass or Blake was running for his life. And then Blake threw that stupid throw into triple coverage and it might have been the best place to throw that ball. 

All the plays fall a part do in part to the O-line you can’t get in a rhythm if the line isn’t holding up their part of the bargain. Everything will look like trash until they get some continuity.

7 minutes ago, DuvalsKing said:

All the plays fall a part do in part to the O-line you can’t get in a rhythm if the line isn’t holding up their part of the bargain. Everything will look like trash until they get some continuity.

It's hard to say they should've expected both their starting LT and their swing tackle to go down for the year, but at the same time...this is the problem when you invest and spend a crazy amount of money on your Interior OLine.  If the bookends aren't there, you're not going to have a strong OLine...which is what this entire offense is essentially predicated on.

2 minutes ago, DuvalsKing said:

The receivers aren’t getting separation. That’s not going to get magically fixed by better OL play. Most of the time, you’ll see a play break down and you’ll see a reason to be frustrated as a receiver was open and the QB didn’t have time to get through the progression.

Sitting in the stands where I had a perfect All-22 view, this wasn’t happening. Nobody was getting open.

4 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Kind of weird. Don't even feel that bad after this loss. Last week at KC kind of changed my perspective completely on this team.

Definitely didn't expect us to get beat by a Dak Prescott led team, but still...

We didn’t just get beat, we got dominated baby. 

O-Line is regressing, injuries are piling up, QB is inconsistent, defense is extremely vanilla thanks to Mr. Wash.

With the amount of talent we have on D, what we saw today shouldn’t be happening. That has been one of the worst offenses in the NFL. I don’t know why we don’t play more man. They look lost in zone.

2 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Luckily. The AFC South is a joke and this loss for y'all doesn't do as much damage. 

Just embarrassing for the South. 

I mean, it may not matter record wise. But getting beat back to back weeks in dominating fashion probably means you just aren't a very good team. Which is really all that matters.

I don't really care to be in the position Houston/Indy were for years by beating up on us/you guys and winning an awful division just to get killed in the playoffs. But if we're getting beat like this against Dallas and their anemic offense, than the likelihood of them turning this around midseason isn't high imo.

7 minutes ago, pwny said:

We also don’t have a WR1 or WR2 on this entire roster. Cole and Westbrook are at best a slot receiver. Nobody else is even worth keeping around.

Boy am I glad Moncrief only got a 1 year deal lol

I do like Keelan and Dede. Chark needs to continue to get better. The WR’s just disappear so much from week to week. Nobody is really consistent. 

1 minute ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

Well, at least everything else in my life also sucks.

WealthyTintedGarpike-size_restricted.gif

Pretty much same. Graduate in a couple months and job searching is the absolutely worst. Non-stop stress the past month or so.

2 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

Boy am I glad Moncrief only got a 1 year deal lol

I do like Keelan and Dede. Chark needs to continue to get better. The WR’s just disappear so much from week to week. Nobody is really consistent. 

I like them both too, and I think going forward you leave the opportunity for them to rise up the depth charts. Same for Chark 

But there was no excuse to let an entire season live and die in the hands of two players who had a whole 12 games between them that they looked decent in. Moncrief is and always has been, at best a #3 receiver. Marqise Lee is a #2 at best.

I get that fans are optimistic about everything and I will give every fan a pass for thinking that was a decent group. But how the hell did a team that was prepping for what was supposed be to be a very, very serious title run think a group comprised of those players was going to win us games?

Archived