Around the NFL and General discussion

hornbybrown

16 minutes ago, TheeRealDeal said:

I have learned 2 things this Divisional Round of the Playoffs.

1st. Robert Woods is the best WR in the NFL

2nd. Now Cordarrelle Patterson is the greatest kick returner OF ALL TIME.

I had to rewind on the Patterson comment. Woods is just confident in himself.

I've never seen a QB in the history of the NFL consistently have so many WRs WIDE OPEN especially in the playoffs the Tom Brady does. Not a single QB this post season has had the luxury until today. Every other QB is having to work and earn it. Tom Brady gets to throw to guys 5-6 and even more yard from any defender.

4 minutes ago, TheeRealDeal said:

I've never seen a QB in the history of the NFL consistently have so many WRs WIDE OPEN especially in the playoffs the Tom Brady does. Not a single QB this post season has had the luxury until today. Every other QB is having to work and earn it. Tom Brady gets to throw to guys 5-6 and even more yard from any defender.

You can thank Mcdaniels.

1 minute ago, candyman93 said:

You can thank Mcdaniels.

It was before McDaniels. Bill Belichek is truly the greatest coach in NFL history. There is no argument against it. Tom Brady has plenty you can argue against compared to Joe Montana. There are no good arguments against Bill Belichek imo.

Time to turn this one off. Tom Brady will be playing for another ring. You can call that a stone cold lock.

1 minute ago, TheeRealDeal said:

It was before McDaniels. Bill Belichek is truly the greatest coach in NFL history. There is no argument against it. Tom Brady has plenty you can argue against compared to Joe Montana. There are no good arguments against Bill Belichek imo.

Time to turn this one off. Tom Brady will be playing for another ring. You can call that a stone cold lock.

I have the Saints winning it all. Breesus is the only guy I have confidence that can go toe-to-toe with Brady. I want to see how Mahommes does in the biggest stage.

14 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

I have the Saints winning it all. Breesus is the only guy I have confidence that can go toe-to-toe with Brady. I want to see how Mahommes does in the biggest stage.

Saints are my pick as well. I like their balanced offense and how the defense has come on since about midway through the season. I cannot wait for the game tonight though and even though I like the Saints more and picked them to win I would love to see Nick Foles win the Super Bowl again just to see what Howie Roseman and Doug Peterson do with the QB situation there. 

22 minutes ago, TheeRealDeal said:

Saints are my pick as well. I like their balanced offense and how the defense has come on since about midway through the season. I cannot wait for the game tonight though and even though I like the Saints more and picked them to win I would love to see Nick Foles win the Super Bowl again just to see what Howie Roseman and Doug Peterson do with the QB situation there. 

Greatest 1-2 punch in QB history, Wentz mans up wins some games at the start of year when Foles isn't interested and Foles comes in closes out the year. 

Just now, buckeyesNut0623 said:

I would have to say Montana and Steve Young were the best 1-2 punch at Quarterback ever imo. 

they didn't work in tandem though, it was Joe then Young, Wentz to Foles works in a single season. 

but montana and young much better players. 

14 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

they didn't work in tandem though, it was Joe then Young, Wentz to Foles works in a single season. 

but montana and young much better players. 

Trent Green and Kurt Warner 1999 ?

Drew Bledsoe and Tom Brady 2001 ?

They knew what they were doing. Perfectly timed injuries working for the greater good.

Archived