Dune 2000 Mafia - D5

Matts4313

5 hours ago, Danger said:

im here. what do I need to know. how many players are there? stuff

5 hours ago, Danger said:

malf 

4 hours ago, Danger said:

Because i haven't been following along? If that wasn't already obvious enough from my previous post. I'm going to try and play out this game, but ultimately i think this will be my last game of mafia, every time I sign up for one I find myself not caring.

4 hours ago, Danger said:

eenie meenie minie dome

Posts like these I just never have good feelings about.  I've never played with danger but these posts are riddled with easy things to hide behind if he were mafia 

11 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Posts like these I just never have good feelings about.  I've never played with danger but these posts are riddled with easy things to hide behind if he were mafia 

Well in a game with what about 1/3 dead before N1 I could see mafia trying to lie low for sure. Danger

27 minutes ago, The Orca said:

How come? 

I do agree on Swole being suspect, but based on the content of his posts though. 

My original thought was that he had some unique ability to return to the game.  That for me is generally a flag as mafia or other.  You coming back as well puts you into that group.  

Just not sure that having 2 of those roles in the same game.  Very possible and likely that this is going to be a game that is not like most or any other.

As for his posts, there is not much to go off of.

3 minutes ago, squire12 said:

My original thought was that he had some unique ability to return to the game.  That for me is generally a flag as mafia or other.  You coming back as well puts you into that group.  

Just not sure that having 2 of those roles in the same game.  Very possible and likely that this is going to be a game that is not like most or any other.

As for his posts, there is not much to go off of.

I understand the hesitation, but my role had nothing to do with returning to life

19 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Well in a game with what about 1/3 dead before N1 I could see mafia trying to lie low for sure. Danger

I agree on mafia wanting to lay low in a game with this much killing.  

What does everyone think of touch?

Has he even posted? 

Archived