Sign in to follow this  
soflbillsfan

Week 7 No Peterman Thank God!

2 minutes ago, LeeEvans said:

There is no way that's a fumble is it?

Yeah thats a catch with possession. Took a couple steps then LB knocked it out. Was hoping he bobbled it.

Edited by marshawn lynch

Every year since we got Clay, I've complained about that acquisition. If I haven't yet this season, let's just make it official. Bad signing.

Just now, Yibbyl said:

Every year since we got Clay, I've complained about that acquisition. If I haven't yet this season, let's just make it official. Bad signing.

Yeah. I thought he was just underutilized by Tyrod but I think it's time to admit that he wont be on the long and it was a pretty awful signing. 

Well we're back to looking like we're going to have a real good draft pick next season. 

Why does Mack kill us every year... He only has 2 50 yard rushing games. The dude isn't good but we let him tear us up the past two years.

1 minute ago, LeeEvans said:

Well we're back to looking like we're going to have a real good draft pick next season. 

There are worse things. Defense looks good when the offense doesn't piss down it's leg at least.

Baby steps. We're a long ways away.

1 minute ago, marshawn lynch said:

Why does Mack kill us every year... He only has 2 50 yard rushing games. The dude isn't good but we let him tear us up the past two years.

I mean, last year it was because there was 5 feet of snow on the ground.

2 minutes ago, marshawn lynch said:

? He didn't kill us last year.

That friggen Clay fumble is now an 11 point swing.

3 minutes ago, LeeEvans said:

Yeah. I thought he was just underutilized by Tyrod but I think it's time to admit that he wont be on the long and it was a pretty awful signing. 

My beef was that he was paid far too much for a one-dimensional player. He got paid like he could catch and block and that's never been the case.