The Ultimeat Showdown! Butcher Battle Round 4 and Don't Be Fowl Round 2 posted in OP on 11/08

Dome

1 minute ago, Woz said:

NO NO NO!

"The enemy of my enemy is my enemy's enemy, no more, no less." -- Maxim 29, Seventy Maxims of Maximally Efficient Mercenaries

THAT'S WHAT YOU TOOK FROM THAT MESSAGE!? OF THAT 326 WORD MESSAGE ON HOW I YELL AND WHO YOU ENVISION WHEN I YELL!? I WON'T TOLERATE THAT! OH GODDAMMIT I WON'T TOLERATE THAT AT ALL, I WILL SMITE THEE WITH THE FORCE OF 10,000,000 SUNS!

• Like 2

Just now, ET80 said:

THAT'S WHAT YOU TOOK FROM THAT MESSAGE!? OF THAT 326 WORD MESSAGE ON HOW I YELL AND WHO YOU ENVISION WHEN I YELL!? I WON'T TOLERATE THAT! OH GODDAMMIT I WON'T TOLERATE THAT AT ALL, I WILL SMITE THEE WITH THE FORCE OF 10,000,000 SUNS!

The Will Farrell voice was a good comp.

However, in my head, I usually hear Vizzini from The Princess Bride. ("INCONCEIVABLE!")

1 hour ago, ET80 said:

This one read like Joe Pesci after inhaling helium.

EDIT: Pity football for the use of goddamnit.

Edited by ramssuperbowl99

1 hour ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

EDIT: Pity football for the use of goddamnit

Trying to throw in some Sweet Dee. Was working from home today, had Sunny playing in the background for inspiration - did it work?

2 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Trying to throw in some Sweet Dee. Was working from home today, had Sunny playing in the background for inspiration - did it work?

You went full Dennis. 

Dee starts a little slower. Stuff like: Oh goddamn, goddamn you. GODDAMN YOU.

And also Dee rants are usually sad tbh. It's a hard style to pull off.

1 hour ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

This one read like Joe Pesci after inhaling helium.

So... squaky? Is that squaky? 

I mean, I could live with Nicky Santoro or Tommy from Goodfellas. Heck, could be Marv from the Wet Bandits too, I'm not picky.

Joe Pesci is a goddam treasure.

Just now, ramssuperbowl99 said:

You went full Dennis. 

I always had you as the Dennis of the thread. Calm, sadistic, narcissistic but brimming with anger.

I mean this in the highest form of respek.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Alright @ET80 I'm gonna need a full list of the posters in this thread based on their Sunny characters. Or we can just name 2 of them the McPoyles. Either way.

I'll need a review of the posters here to make a detailed assessment. Expect this in a few.

Early returns has @Dome as Frank, @LETSGOBROWNIES as Mac. Or maybe @Woz as Mac and Dome as Charlie. Gotta round out The Gang before I dive into McPoyle/Ponderosa/Cricket territory.

• Like 2

Just now, ET80 said:

I'll need a review of the posters here to make a detailed assessment. Expect this in a few.

Early returns has @Dome as Frank, @LETSGOBROWNIES as Mac. Or maybe @Woz as Mac and Dome as Charlie. Gotta round out The Gang before I dive into McPoyle/Ponderosa/Cricket territory.

@Tyty is more Rickety Cricket than Rickety Cricket is.

• Like 2