The Wire mafia - Game Over! The Barksdale Gang controls Baltimore!

Whicker

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Youve done nothing that points to you being a civ. Your fake reffing their argument proves that. You are acting like its ridiculous that he reads you as scum. 

Hint: Not ridiculous. 

Never said it was ridiculous or even acted like it. Just simply pointed out that it’s wrong. 

7 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

@khodder 

what would you put the likelihood of the character Donette having that type of role. You’ve been talking about based on the premise of the show. Does it make sense? 

I have no idea of the ramifications of a commuter, but Donette was A) with D'Angelo and had a child with him b) with Stringer Bell and had an intimate relationship with him.

She was a relatively minor character, but could fit the role I guess.

Just now, khodder said:

I have no idea of the ramifications of a commuter, but Donette was A) with D'Angelo and had a child with him b) with Stringer Bell and had an intimate relationship with him.

She was a relatively minor character, but could fit the role I guess.

Is there any part of the story that she “lays low”

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I see you can like my post but haven’t responded yet. 

I have no response, I've said I have an X-shot power that protects me from being targeted at night by any moves. Whether or not I actually used all of the shots is for mafia to figure out and take the risk.

6 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Is there any part of the story that she “lays low”

I'll have to rack my brains, but it's plausible, when D'Angelo was killed/arrested unsure on which, she was bought into the protection of the gang and fell deeper into it. She lived with Stringer

Archived