The Wire mafia - Game Over! The Barksdale Gang controls Baltimore!

Whicker

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Dingo, your move works completely different than how mine works and your character doesn’t even make sense as someone to have that move. 

I wouldn’t be surprised if there was a one shot ability like mine but I imagine it would would the same way

Whicker gave everyone moves, I assume he had to force powers for characters. My powers make about as much sense as Swag's do at this point.  

Lying poorly

I have been nothing but honest. If I was mafia Matts would've been the lynch the moment he claimed he tried to hit me, even if he was my scummate. 

5 minutes ago, James said:

I think its pickle rick, squire, and either ted or rag,

Thinking about this more, I probably shouldn't cross off ksj. Based on our back-and-forth last night it would make sense for him to try to connect himself even more with me; trying to set it up so that if he's mafia and dies I'm the next target.

logo.png

that’s not the way the move works. I submit a name each night and if that player is barksdale, anyone who targets me ends up using their move on that player

wtf, first of all, **** you.

second of all, if that’s true, I don’t think anyone targeted you

7 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

@Matts4313 @DingoLadd @theuntouchable @kingseanjohn

Ok so we have claims from 

Matts - vig

Dingo - commuter

Touch - commuter 

KSJ - invest

@Matts4313 what is your characters name and why did you risk being killed or roleblocked and potentially waste the hit?

@DingoLadd what is your characters name and is your move only a "self protect"?

@theuntouchable what is your characters name, who have you used your move on and did you say your move works only on non Barksdale's?

@kingseanjohn what is your characters name and who did you invest and what were the results?

I've claimed Bodie, a town neighbour

@SwAg has claimed WeeBay and has some sort of a steal/invest role.

And I don’t think you two have the same role if that’s what you two are going with.  Or at least does not fit my understanding of the commuter.  What Touch described is a Coward role.  But it sorta make sense, people would die for Avon.

Archived