The Wire mafia - Game Over! The Barksdale Gang controls Baltimore!

Whicker

6 minutes ago, SwAg said:

But seriously, the list on possible N1 killers is down to like three people if you accept today’s information, which seems independently verified, unless Dingo and matts are the type of people to do this type of gambit as scum.

Matts would. Dingo Unsure

Just now, squire12 said:

@SwAg. You  obviously have an extensive game history playing with Ragnarok.  I get what your are saying on how his game seems different, but I am not there on him being scum.

I have only played a few with him and both his and Pickle Rick game seem different than usual.

Well, how about based on today’s information 2 / 3 N1 killers are between Pickle Rick, Ted, and Ragnarok.

Just now, SwAg said:

But seriously, the list on possible N1 killers is down to like three people if you accept today’s information, which seems independently verified, unless Dingo and matts are the type of people to do this type of gambit as scum.

I think that is a distinct possibility. 

Would be interested in others thoughts on this ?

6 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:
10 minutes ago, James said:

Isn't this like his third game?

Third on this forum, been in a little over 80-ish mafia games over the years.

Okay, so saying roleblock was pretty bad then. But matts (who I've probably played 50+ games alongside) has done some things just as dumb as that in recent games. So I still don't think I can make much of that.

7 minutes ago, James said:

Okay, so saying roleblock was pretty bad then. But matts (who I've probably played 50+ games alongside) has done some things just as dumb as that in recent games. So I still don't think I can make much of that.

But. But. Roleblock is literally in the description of commuter.

2 minutes ago, James said:

@SwAg so your long post about rag...

The only thing that really sets rag apart is the part about him playing to your meta. Take that away and I think the basics of why he's suspicious applies to everyone except you, touch, matts, and khodder. This game has been nothing but distractions and half-hearted claims, so other than lynch manipulation there hasn't been anything real that has pushed the game along. And for all we know the lynches have been between civs both times, so whatever we could take from that might just be noise.

Agree with this.

Some of the distractions could have been mafia causing noise to lead a discussion .  I stated such on page 114 last night and to me, the friction between Swag and Khodder stopped in like 10-15 minutes.

Just now, khodder said:

But. But. Roleblock is literally in the description of commuter.

Okay, I get what you're saying now.

We're just being too narrow-minded on calling the move itself a roleblock, rather than calling the effect a roleblock. By using his move on himself, dingo roleblocked the person who tried to use a move on him.

Just now, khodder said:

1/3 night one killers the second kill is not attached to a character.

Both kills had to be carried out by mafia.  If there are redirects, watchers, and trackers then each kill has to be carried out by a mafia member.  This usually replaces their role if they had one. 

Archived