The Wire mafia - Game Over! The Barksdale Gang controls Baltimore!

Whicker

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

giphy.gif

It's time for the game within a game to begin.

Swag

Rags

James

KSJ

Ted

Who are the most likely d1 killers.  Matts will round out the mafia. 

Live or die, make your choice....

I can’t tell if you’re serious on listing James, who was not in the game at that point when Mookie was roleblocked.

Just now, SwAg said:

If matts is so good, why did he assume he was blocked when he couldn’t find Dingo?  Is not finding someone common roleblock flavor here?

It's usually not.  It read as though he had to keep up appearences bc he bluffed the hit 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

IMO they can’t both be fake claims unless one of them is the other 

N1 if both were mafia, matts role blocks himself with too few posts.  2 other hits happen.

N2 1 hit, both dingo and Matts fabricate the cover story of commuter and civ vig conveniently having moves on each other in a game when there were 12 players left.  

Not high probability, but not out of the question.

3 minutes ago, squire12 said:

N1 if both were mafia, matts role blocks himself with too few posts.  2 other hits happen.

N2 1 hit, both dingo and Matts fabricate the cover story of commuter and civ vig conveniently having moves on each other in a game when there were 12 players left.  

Not high probability, but not out of the question.

As much as matts is a **** tard, if he and dingo set all of that up; he wouldn’t allow dingo to mess up like that. 

4 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Ragnarok, you seem awfully quiet on the mathematical reality that you’re Mafia.

I'm town.  So I'm really not concerned with you pushing.  

More concerned with reading through the pile of claims that popped up today.  

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Swag 

Rags

Ted 

With matts as the final mafia then.  

Well, if I'm making a case against myself:  I'm the one who has been pushing this mathematical approach throughout.  I did it yesterday, I did it today.  I was the first to switch away from it.  I am adamant we lynch one of the other two people on that list.  I made a long post about Ragnarok saying we should lynch him.  When I had it limited to three people (you, Ragnarok, and Ted) I opted to exclude you instead of Ragnarok or Ted.  I said I'm not lynching anyone other than Ragnarok or Ted today.  So, in totality, none of this is very conducive to my long-term survival.  Meanwhile, those two are mute as **** on the subject every time it is brought up.

Archived