The Wire mafia - Game Over! The Barksdale Gang controls Baltimore!

Whicker

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

I'm town.  So I'm really not concerned with you pushing.  

More concerned with reading through the pile of claims that popped up today.  

Really, why have you not yet listed the significant game developments I asked you to list that you were either not present for, or substantially contributed to.

Just now, SwAg said:

Really, why have you not yet listed the significant game developments I asked you to list that you were either not present for, or substantially contributed to.

I did respond and asked what you were talking about because your phrasing was weird.  Also, because I am rereading the claims made today.  I want to see who I think I believe and who I don't.  I'm not going to just hop up and answer everything you want when you want it.  

Just now, SwAg said:

Why did you oppose Dome, matts, Rick, or whoever else verifying Khodder's communication with The Orca on D2?

That is something that detracted from thd game for a good bit.  A lot of that gives me pause about Khodder.  Conveniently,  Orca is hit N1?

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Why did you oppose Dome, matts, Rick, or whoever else verifying Khodder's communication with The Orca on D2?

Huh?  Where did I do that?

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Why have you not addressed the mathematical approach that is guaranteed to contain at least two Mafia until I prompted you?

That's only if you assume all claims are true.

Just now, Ragnarok said:

I did respond and asked what you were talking about because your phrasing was weird.  Also, because I am rereading the claims made today.  I want to see who I think I believe and who I don't.  I'm not going to just hop up and answer everything you want when you want it.  

I asked one question prior to this point.  Now, I'm pissed because  this is ******* obvious.

@SwAg You have passed the test.  You have been spared

Just now, SwAg said:

Well, if I'm making a case against myself:  I'm the one who has been pushing this mathematical approach throughout.  I did it yesterday, I did it today.  I was the first to switch away from it.  I am adamant we lynch one of the other two people on that list.  I made a long post about Ragnarok saying we should lynch him.  When I had it limited to three people (you, Ragnarok, and Ted) I opted to exclude you instead of Ragnarok or Ted.  I said I'm not lynching anyone other than Ragnarok or Ted today.  So, in totality, none of this is very conducive to my long-term survival.  Meanwhile, those two are mute as **** on the subject every time it is brought up.

Archived