The Wire mafia - Game Over! The Barksdale Gang controls Baltimore!

Whicker

1 hour ago, James said:

Are you saying that he's not lying or or that he's lying poorly?

I think its pickle rick, squire, and either ted or rag, but once again it feels like we're stuck on a very binary vote between dingo/touch.

Ted

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

7:3:1.  If 2 town don't vote, the numbers are less in our favor.  That type of plan screams mafia

Oh yeah?  Ted has yet to vote today, right?  Ted is a N1 killer suspect.  Why not let Ted not vote for today, now the decision is between Ragnarok, Pickle, and myself (I guess).  I know who the **** I'm picking from that list.

Just now, SwAg said:

Oh yeah?  Ted has yet to vote today, right?  Ted is a N1 killer suspect.  Why not let Ted not vote for today, now the decision is between Ragnarok, Pickle, and myself (I guess).  I know who the **** I'm picking from that list.

Disregard.  Ted voted for Dingo.  I forgot, which I shouldn't have, since I flagged it as suspect in thread.

@squire12 the basic premise is not the reduction of votes, but we have enough information to limit the experiment to people who could be killers.  If all but one of those limited pool of suspects agree to it, then it looks bad for the remaining person, right?

38 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Day 3

Ragnarok – Dingo (105)
Squire – Unvote (130)
Pickle Rick – Matts (111), Dingo (127), Matts (130)
James 2.0 – Dingo (128), Unvote (129)
Touch – Dingo (121), Pickle (132)
Khodder – Swag (105), Matts (112), Ted (130)
KSJ – Swag (111)
Swag – Rags (123)
Matts – Dingo (106), Ted (114), Dingo (124)
Ted – Dingo (127)
Dingo – Swag (108), James (116), Rags (127)

Vote Count:
3 Dingo – Rags, Matts, Ted
2 Rags – Swag, Dingo
1 Pickle – Touch
1 Matts – Pickle
1 Swag – KSJ
1 Ted – Khodder

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Ted voted.

Just now, SwAg said:

@squire12 the basic premise is not the reduction of votes, but we have enough information to limit the experiment to people who could be killers.  If all but one of those limited pool of suspects agree to it, then it looks bad for the remaining person, right?

Sre but the reduction in votes helps mafia.  

I believe KSJ because KSJ has no reason to lie.  If he's Mafia, he would have cleared one of the killer suspects.  James could be investigation immune, but I'm comfortable excluding that possibility for the time being.  The existence of Touch's role and Dingo's role are compatible.  Matts and Dingo independently verified one another.

The math is absolute, empirical truth, even if you re-insert a name or two into consideration, the hit percentage remains higher.

Ted likely peaced out after dropping his vote on Dingo.  He may have left right after that or stuck around, but the mathematical approach picked up steam shortly thereafter.

Ragnarok has avoided the whole conversation.

Archived