The Wire mafia - Game Over! The Barksdale Gang controls Baltimore!

Whicker

1 minute ago, James said:

Don't like that you're still phishing on that. Its pretty obvious what arrest means in this game.

Khodder is the only person who has even attempted to address it. Which I find very odd. Sometimes people avoiding the question is a sign as well. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Khodder is the only person who has even attempted to address it. Which I find very odd. Sometimes people avoiding the question is a sign as well. 

k. But it seems like you're pretty much just asking civ power roles to out themselves.

3 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I really feel like mafia would have some form of an invest role in this game. I wonder if dome was investigated n1, they thought he was the other and so they killed him. 

If I recall, dome still had a fair amount of doubt at him and IMO the hit on him seems out of place

Just to be clear, Other on this forum does not draw a distinction between a cult faction and independent entities, yeah?  I could buy that then since they would not want Cult running around.

Speaking of which, if Cult is running around, we're ****ed, especially since it's matts and he recruited Dingo.

But anyway, I don't know that I thought Dome's death was out of place though.  He was a force in the conversation and soft claimed Avon or Stringer in his interaction with me, which several people might not have noticed, but scum have three people to make  those assessments.

Matts was just walking down the street by himself. He was a confident man. He was untouchable. No one was going to mess with him today.

He heard a sound behind him. He grew worried as he turned to see a man he knew well.

Sup.” the man said before pulling the trigger, blowing Matts away.

@Matts4313 had it coming. He was Marquis “Bird” Hilton (2-shot vigilante)

Just now, James said:

k. But it seems like you're pretty much just asking civ power roles to out themselves.

Nah. Honestly wanted to hear thoughts and test reactions. I assume its a hit, but it could also be a roleblock or some other game mechanic.

Just now, SwAg said:

Just to be clear, Other on this forum does not draw a distinction between a cult faction and independent entities, yeah?  I could buy that then since they would not want Cult running around

We generally use other as a catch-all for 3rd parties (not town not mafia).

Just now, Whicker said:

Matts was just walking down the street by himself. He was a confident man. He was untouchable. No one was going to mess with him today.

He heard a sound behind him. He grew worried as he turned to see a man he knew well.

Sup.” the man said before pulling the trigger, blowing Matts away.

@Matts4313 had it coming. He was Marquis “Bird” Hilton (2-shot vigilante)

Thanks Whicker, good game! 

Archived