The Wire mafia - Game Over! The Barksdale Gang controls Baltimore!

Whicker

Day 3

Ragnarok – Dingo (105)
Squire – Unvote (130). Pickle (137), Swag (137), Matts (139), Unvote (141)
Pickle Rick – Matts (111), Dingo (127), Matts (130), Rags (137)
James 2.0 – Dingo (128), Unvote (129), Pickle (133)
Touch – Dingo (121), Pickle (132)
Khodder – Swag (105), Matts (112), Ted (130)
KSJ – Swag (111), Pickle (133)
Swag – Rags (123)
Ted – Dingo (127)
Dingo – Swag (108), James (116), Rags (127)

Vote Count:
3 Pickle – Touch, James, KSJ
3 Rags – Swag, Dingo, Pickle
2 Dingo – Rags, Ted
1 Ted – Khodder

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Just to be clear, Other on this forum does not draw a distinction between a cult faction and independent entities, yeah?  I could buy that then since they would not want Cult running around.

Speaking of which, if Cult is running around, we're ****ed, especially since it's matts and he recruited Dingo.

But anyway, I don't know that I thought Dome's death was out of place though.  He was a force in the conversation and soft claimed Avon or Stringer in his interaction with me, which several people might not have noticed, but scum have three people to make  those assessments.

The only soft claim I remember from dome was something about someone hitting a woman 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

The only soft claim I remember from dome was something about someone hitting a woman 

After I claimed, he gave me a stern talking.  He made it clear I was dealing with someone of superior authority in the organization.  I assumed Avon.

Just now, SwAg said:

I'm all-in on my Ragnarok read because homeboy disappeared again, but I'm down for Ted too.

Just got into a big fight with my gf.  Not fun times.

Ted

If we are doing this math thing where I am listed, I have no problem voting out one of the others.

Archived