The Wire mafia - Game Over! The Barksdale Gang controls Baltimore!

Whicker

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

The fear is I can kill, it's unfounded and crazy but it would ensure that I can't. It doesn't bother me bc as said I have used my moves. 

Your kill ability was daytime.  you being roleblocked for a night move would not restrict that

7 minutes ago, squire12 said:

@khodder  My question about the superhit was with my vest, it would not stop a normal hit, but not others

That is how I knew that was likely an option in the game.

What I don't get at all, is why a role that is ostensibly identical to that of The Orca and I would have such a vastly different role description. 

A vest makes nonsense for Poot.

Just now, khodder said:

Ratio is 6-2-1 correct?

Lynch pickle rick get rid of the other.

6-2

Even if there is two hits for Mafia (unlikely) it is still a relatively favourable 4-2 town ratio.

Is this math correct?

I think that seems to check out

1 minute ago, khodder said:

What I don't get at all, is why a role that is ostensibly identical to that of The Orca and I would have such a vastly different role description. 

A vest makes nonsense for Poot.

How so?

Poot in many ways is the "sole survivor," and the foil to the heavy casualties suffered particularly by Barksdale's organization. This is despite the fact that he survives being shot at three times, more times than any other character except Omar Little

How does being shot 3 times not seem consistent with that role having a vest?

5 minutes ago, squire12 said:

How so?

How does being shot 3 times not seem consistent with that role having a vest?

Because ita pretty much always crossfire. The reason he is known as the "Sole Survivor" is because he actually leaves the gang and assimilates into normal life.

We are also talking, for this game, season one only based on stories and roles and Poot is mostly shot at later on in the process.

Seems to me you did some research to find a decent cover role.

7 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Well its been fun while it lasted.  Town will learn one day. Just to claim fully, I have unlimited stakeouts that could have helped.  But if you all don't need to know people's roles that's fine.

Mafia is Swag and one of Rags/Khodder 

Hey @Matts4313 

giphy.gif

Swag is either Mafia, or he is WeeBay which makes sense as your final kill target. Much more so than what touch has claimed 

26 minutes ago, SwAg said:

@theuntouchable you’re going to have to seek some clarification on whether you’re notified for all actions against you

I’ve explained this (or don’t you read ...... sorry I had to) I send a name, if that person is barksdale then the move is placed on them, if they are not barksdale then it happens to me. 

Archived