The Wire mafia - Game Over! The Barksdale Gang controls Baltimore!

Whicker

Just now, theuntouchable said:

What makes you positive it’s swag

1. He's still alive, despite claiming he stole an item off a player that should have never had that item

2. He is still alive despite claiming a power role and despite claiming he is a Barksdale that you could use to redirect moves to.  Most people if they were mafia would just hit you or him and take out that option as soon as he claimed.

3.  He wants you go keep using your move on him so that you both stay alive, for me that's a huge red flag.  He wants you to do that so he can hide in plain sight.

4. He has not fully claimed a role or a character and has avoided doing so.  

Basically he claimed a role that didn't fit, he claimed info that led us to lynch a civ and the item he stole didn't fit who he stole it from, and he wants you to use him conveniently to stay alive 

12 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

This screams lynch the investigator to confirm his invests to me

It's simple math mate, kill the person who has an obvious interest in helping mafia win. 

Then we have 2 guesses to figure out the final mafia.

If we lynch say swag/whoever and he's not mafia, it's 3-1-1. When it's 3-1-1 town has one chance before mafia wins with pickle's help since he will obviously side with them. 

13 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Since none of you want help, a vote, or my invest results....

I'm voting for the final mafia swag

@theuntouchable if you want my vote somewhere just @ me 

tenor.gif

If you had invest results that actually mattered you'd be offering them to save yourself. 

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

1. He's still alive, despite claiming he stole an item off a player that should have never had that item

2. He is still alive despite claiming a power role and despite claiming he is a Barksdale that you could use to redirect moves to.  Most people if they were mafia would just hit you or him and take out that option as soon as he claimed.

3.  He wants you go keep using your move on him so that you both stay alive, for me that's a huge red flag.  He wants you to do that so he can hide in plain sight.

4. He has not fully claimed a role or a character and has avoided doing so.  

Basically he claimed a role that didn't fit, he claimed info that led us to lynch a civ and the item he stole didn't fit who he stole it from, and he wants you to use him conveniently to stay alive 

I thought he has claimed? 

2 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

It's simple math mate, kill the person who has an obvious interest in helping mafia win. 

Then we have 2 guesses to figure out the final mafia.

If we lynch say swag/whoever and he's not mafia, it's 3-1-1. When it's 3-1-1 town has one chance before mafia wins with pickle's help since he will obviously side with them. 

If you had invest results that actually mattered you'd be offering them to save yourself. 

I get the pickle part, I’m questioning the lynch ksj part

Pickle’s argument is fairly desperate.  He has been saying I’m the final Mafia since yesterday, but half those reasons are A.) the same, and B.) occurred today, while the one other is illogical, because how would Mafia hit me based on those claims that explicitly occurred today.

5 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Pickle’s argument is fairly desperate.  He has been saying I’m the final Mafia since yesterday, but half those reasons are A.) the same, and B.) occurred today, while the one other is illogical, because how would Mafia hit me based on those claims that explicitly occurred today.

Can you describe your moves with more detail

5 minutes ago, SwAg said:

That's what makes me think he is lying about how his wincon works.  

Archived