The Wire mafia - Game Over! The Barksdale Gang controls Baltimore!

Whicker

26 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

tenor.gif

So I was right. You should have still been killed and then someone could have gone for the LOLexcuse. 

Im just saying if it had been me, I would have killed you early in the game. It came back to bite mafia in the butt. I think even Whicker would have agreed with me that you should have been the hit. 

2 hours ago, The Orca said:

Did I hurt you when I was friendly Other and got you lynched as mafia...only thing I can think of for the animosity here.

Its just that you ride my nutsack every game and are wrong virtually every single time. You seriously had well over 100 post with my name in it a couple games ago. And even from the dead you were still ridding me through Khodder. Its ridiculous. 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

So I was right. You should have still been killed and then someone could have gone for the LOLexcuse. 

Im just saying if it had been me, I would have killed you early in the game. It came back to bite mafia in the butt. I think even Whicker would have agreed with me that you should have been the hit. 

You were not right you were actually proven to be wrong. Completely. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Its just that you ride my nutsack every game and are wrong virtually every single time. You seriously had well over 100 post with my name in it a couple games ago. And even from the dead you were still ridding me through Khodder. Its ridiculous. 

Starting to get that same feeling from you. LMAO

That's not what cost us.  

Just now, theuntouchable said:

You were not right you were actually proven to be wrong. Completely. 

How? 

Whether the condition was met or not has absolutely *NO* influence on what mafia could have claimed after hitting you. What are you missing here? Rags hits you when you have your move on him. He comes back into a thread with an low activity dingo & KSJ and a self admittedly confused Khodder. I like his odds that he can convince them that mafia has some sort of way to circumvent your ability. An unblockable hit, a roleblock or you could only use your ability so many times. 

It doesnt have to be true. It just has to be believable. And I think he could have convinced them. 

3 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Starting to get that same feeling from you. LMAO

Dont flatter yourself. 

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

Also, never said I shouldn’t have been the hit. I absolutely should have been. 

So we agree then. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

I disagree. I think if you hit him, you win the game. He was your only threat. 

What do you think cost you?

What cost us was not enough interaction among scummates in the early part of the game.  We were too distant and it became obvious.  

That was the actual reason we lost.  Bottom line.  

How? 

Whether the condition was met or not has absolutely *NO* influence on what mafia could have claimed after hitting you. What are you missing here? Rags hits you when you have your move on him. He comes back into a thread with an low activity dingo & KSJ and a self admittedly confused Khodder. I like his odds that he can convince them that mafia has some sort of way to circumvent your ability. An unblockable hit, a roleblock or you could only use your ability so many times. 

It doesnt have to be true. It just has to be believable. And I think he could have convinced them. 

I’m 100% positive that both khodder and KSJ would come back and vote rags if that took place. Dingo I’m about 80%. 

Archived