The Wire mafia - Game Over! The Barksdale Gang controls Baltimore!

Whicker

Just now, Matts4313 said:

I understand it from his perspective as well. 

You are getting super defensive. You arent open to the possibility there was a better play? 

At that point, no.  Yes, there were things we could have done earlier, but by the time I was the only scum left, I didn't have many options.  And the ones you are saying are the ones I considered.  I went with the best one.  

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Like .... hitting civs because of your “good reads” 

My first hit was put in on Ted but switched to Dingo at night and my second was PR. 

When I died I gave a list of 4 names to whicker. It had all 3 mafia and the other. 

So was I effective? No. Were my reads spot on, yes. 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

My first hit was put in on Ted but switched to Dingo at night and my second was PR. 

When I died I gave a list of 4 names to whicker. It had all 3 mafia and the other. 

So was I effective? No. Were my reads spot on, yes. 

Well, I almost told pickle to hit ted but I didn’t. 

You submitted a list once you were dead, good for you. Golden Star! 

3 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Well, I almost told pickle to hit ted but I didn’t. 

You submitted a list once you were dead, good for you. Golden Star! 

Aside from you being a jackass, if you go back and look, I am pretty sure I did infact push Ted at one point. 

Again, I fully acknowledge that I was ineffective in lynching/killing any mafia. So I am not sure what you are trying to prove...

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

And? I was an influence on ted. I started he squire train and pushed heavily for the pickle train. Me and dingo nailed the final vote. 

Good “reads” buddy you done good

WTF is your point? Are we attempting a penis measuring competition? 

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Aside from you being a jackass, if you go back and look, I am pretty sure I did infact push Ted at one point. 

Again, I fully acknowledge that I was ineffective in lynching/killing any mafia. So I am not sure what you are trying to prove...

People in glass houses, should throw stones. 

Archived