The Wire mafia - Game Over! The Barksdale Gang controls Baltimore!

Whicker

13 minutes ago, Dome said:

I’ll get one up tonight or tomorrow if nobody else wants to go

I have a game I've been sitting on for a bit but I don't have the free time this month to run it. 

Whoever runs the next game, I look forward to it.

Read reading D2 to because UNT made it seem like I did nothing:

I pushed Ted at the start

I was 100% right about Khodder and Orca

I was also right that Dome was wasting his time

I was a **** to orca a lot. More than I remember; some might say it was a tad excessive. I need to reel that in. But then again: The Orca: I'm still really liking BcB, Dome, Matts as scum. Also KSJ seems to be hiding

I also (softly) pushed Rags

@khodder => How strange is this: https://forums.footballsfuture.com/topic/13674-the-wire-mafia-game-over-the-barksdale-gang-controls-baltimore/?do=findComment&comment=1260303

I called that I would be hit within 48 hours

I once again tried to start a Ted train.

Made it to page 85. But now I am bored and realizing how useless this is, so I am stopping. 

21 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Read reading D2 to because UNT made it seem like I did nothing:

I pushed Ted at the start

I was 100% right about Khodder and Orca

I was also right that Dome was wasting his time

I was a **** to orca a lot. More than I remember; some might say it was a tad excessive. I need to reel that in. But then again: The Orca: I'm still really liking BcB, Dome, Matts as scum. Also KSJ seems to be hiding

I also (softly) pushed Rags

@khodder => How strange is this: https://forums.footballsfuture.com/topic/13674-the-wire-mafia-game-over-the-barksdale-gang-controls-baltimore/?do=findComment&comment=1260303

I called that I would be hit within 48 hours

I once again tried to start a Ted train.

Made it to page 85. But now I am bored and realizing how useless this is, so I am stopping. 

Well, maybe if you put as much effort into playing the game as you do at being an *******, you might worth a damn. 

Archived