The Wire mafia - Game Over! The Barksdale Gang controls Baltimore!

Whicker

1 minute ago, Dome said:

You don't think he could say something that we could use to verify his identity? lol you're not being very creative.

1) orca answers a question about conversations he and I (or he and pickle) have had in the past, this would verify his info.

2) orca answers more questions from us, khodder relays. he likely has no info, i'd be interested in it regardless.

3) orca answers another question from past conversations to verify khodder told the truth and didn't change anything.

very easy. since the mechanic allows for them to talk and for khodder to post what he says in thread, this if fine. 

Maybe if you thought outside the box you'd realize how easy this could be to sidestep. Like my Subject PM idea that you apparently had no problem with earlier. or what I just said above.

Do i think this is gonna blow the game open? no. do i think it's a waste of time? maybe, but it's my time to waste. do I want to know what orca has to say? yup. 

If it's a waste of time, don't do it. I will if other people see the value in it.

Anyways, we've had a flurry of 2-3 pages of discussion during an otherwise slow moment in the game on Halloween, everything helps, right?

Did you hit your head on a rock? 

Even if you can verify that Orca is in chat with him, you can not verify the comments are his. 

Seriously, do you not understand what I am saying?

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Did you hit your head on a rock? 

Even if you can verify that Orca is in chat with him, you can not verify the comments are his. 

Seriously, do you not understand what I am saying?

YES YOU CAN. You literally quoted me explaining how you can do it.

5 minutes ago, Dome said:

1) orca answers a question about conversations he and I (or he and pickle) have had in the past, this would verify his info.

2) orca answers more questions from us, khodder relays. he likely has no info, i'd be interested in it regardless.

3) orca answers another question from past conversations to verify khodder told the truth and didn't change anything.

@Matts4313

read it as slowly as you need to.

don't hurt yourself.

25 minutes ago, Dome said:

@SwAg what's your thoughts on matts? and khodders claim that he can communicate with the dead?

You mean, more than what I've already said?  I'm not sure I mind what Matts did in relation to D1/N1, but the equivocation since then is adding more pause in relation to the motive.  But, like I said, bcb is scum.

Do I have to @ people to get a response from people or what?  Or is just ignoring me a viable strategy here?

But I'm not really in a position to assess the veracity of Khodder's continued communication claim.  The site I come from allowed it, I don't know if that is an outlandish claim here.  I've already indicated I'm struggling to differentiate if it's poor or deliberate play.

Just now, Dome said:

@Matts4313

read it as slowly as you need to.

don't hurt yourself.

Dome, you are retarded. 

Okay => So you go through those steps. You now have 100% verified that Orca and Khodder are in chat together. In chat orca says "You should push Dome, because he doesnt understand simple logic"  - - - After going thought the Khodder filter, he post "Orca says we should lynch Pickle". 

How can you verify which thing was said in chat? You cant. 

My god you all are frustrating. 

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

You mean, more than what I've already said?  I'm not sure I mind what Matts did in relation to D1/N1, but the equivocation since then is adding more pause in relation to the motive.  But, like I said, bcb is scum.

Do I have to @ people to get a response from people or what?  Or is just ignoring me a viable strategy here?

But I'm not really in a position to assess the veracity of Khodder's continued communication claim.  The site I come from allowed it, I don't know if that is an outlandish claim here.  I've already indicated I'm struggling to differentiate if it's poor or deliberate play.

Its a poor play. 

Just now, SwAg said:

And I'm not ignoring you, but I'd rather Ted come in here and incriminate himself further in my mind.

Sounds good.

For what its worth, I agree about bcb. But for reasons that I'll also be evasive about, I'd rather wait and see if he lives a few more days before lynching him.

Just now, SwAg said:

depends on the person. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Dome, you are retarded. 

Okay => So you go through those steps. You now have 100% verified that Orca and Khodder are in chat together. In chat orca says "You should push Dome, because he doesnt understand simple logic"  - - - After going thought the Khodder filter, he post "Orca says we should lynch Pickle". 

How can you verify which thing was said in chat? You cant. 

My god you all are frustrating. 

Stop with the name calling.

Read what i said. actually read it, then you'll see that you're the one who is confused. not me. I'll accept your apology.

you have orca answer one final question, his correct answer would verify that khodder didn't change anything. if he doesn't give us the answer, then khodder lied or changed something.

its very simple matts. very simple.

22 hours ago, Dome said:

For real though.

Idk that I’ve ever got white background on stuff I’ve copied from the text box before like he’s claiming.

i also don’t understand why he’d ever be copying that from anywhere other than his text box. 

Hmmmmm

Pushing pretty hard to link swag to catzy

Archived