The Wire mafia - Game Over! The Barksdale Gang controls Baltimore!

Whicker

I honestly don't see the harm in what Dome is doing, or at least not to the point it is being opposed.

There is a rather substantial amount of objective evidence to support Khodder's position. I doubt the masses will overlook in relation to subjective evidence from Dome. 

So, the risks are: allowing a scheme of clearing Khodder, and subliminally clearing Dome; Mafia creating a soundchamber and latch onto that to push the narrative; derailing the discussion (already has); or Dome being unnecessarily distracted by the issue.  But I think these risks are all mitigated by external factors, or are present regardless of whether Dome does it.

So, yeah.

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

or we could just lynch khodder.

a neighbor without his partner is just vanilla. 

I'd much rather see what orca has to say first.

You lost me here.  I don't like delving too much into the theme, but people postulated on the character of Khodder, which he allowed to stand.  I believe Wallace would be merely the Town Neighbor and communicated, but Khodder's character seems more likely to have more than communication.

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

There is a rather substantial amount of objective evidence to support Khodder's position. I doubt the masses will overlook in relation to subjective evidence from Dome. 

I don't expect a conversation with orca to catch khodder in a lie.

I'm far more interested in simply receiving a message that i know if from orca, through khodder. that's what I really, really want. Everything else makes sense and offers little if I can get that.

Just now, SwAg said:

You lost me here.  I don't like delving too much into the theme, but people postulated on the character of Khodder, which he allowed to stand.  I believe Wallace would be merely the Town Neighbor and communicated, but Khodder's character seems more likely to have more than communication.

Could be. We've also seen neighbors/masons just be vanilla outside that ability as well. not sure about a whicker specific game.

4 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

@Dome how is this question...

Orca is khodder the same alignment as you? 

Don't worry about that. He can tell us everything he knows. 

i just want to hear something from orca for right now.

5 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

@Dome how is this question...

Orca is khodder the same alignment as you? 

it feels like you're trying to set this up to fail.

that question specifically gets us nothing, khodder wouldn't post an answer that incriminates him and orca probably won't know for sure anyways. 

I want to hear from orca, I want him to talk about what he knows and tell us that khodder is being honest as far as he knows. 

Dome. 

I'm busy tonight so don't expect much, but I am read up. 

Dome obviously has a reason to get Khodder to "talk" to Orca. Whether they're the same alignment or not is anyone's guess but I'd wager on that. 

I'd say Khodder/Dome/KSJ are the most obvious mafia at this point.

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I have the first and last confirmation question ready as well. 

Well I don't know your alignment and can't verify that you aren't just setting it up anyways. So I'll handle this. 

Just now, Dome said:

It feels like you're trying to set this up to fail.

You doing it wouldn't help me at all. I'm doing it for my piece of mind. If you guys wanna lynch me after to prove I'm being honest I'll claim what I know as well before then.

I'm doing this. 

Just now, Dome said:

it feels like you're trying to set this up to fail.

that question specifically gets us nothing, khodder wouldn't post an answer that incriminates him and orca probably won't know for sure anyways. 

I want to hear from orca, I want him to talk about what he knows and tell us that khodder is being honest as far as he knows. 

Some neighbors/masons know the alignment of the other person in the chat, but I get your point.

1 minute ago, DingoLadd said:

Dome. 

I'm busy tonight so don't expect much, but I am read up. 

Dome obviously has a reason to get Khodder to "talk" to Orca

Yeah, to prove khodder isn't lying to all of us about everything. At least we would know that a confirmed civ has the same story.

How does this hurt?

Just now, Dome said:

Well I don't know your alignment and can't verify that you aren't just setting it up anyways. So I'll handle this. 

You doing it wouldn't help me at all. I'm doing it for my piece of mind. If you guys wanna lynch me after to prove I'm being honest I'll claim what I know as well before then.

I'm doing this. 

Feel free, I'm interested in what he has to say. 

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Some neighbors/masons know the alignment of the other person in the chat, but I get your point.

yeah, we don't have to ask him that specifically. He should have an open line of communication, he'll tell us everything. 

19 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I honestly don't see the harm in what Dome is doing, or at least not to the point it is being opposed.

So, the risks are: allowing a scheme of clearing Khodder, and subliminally clearing Dome; Mafia creating a soundchamber and latch onto that to push the narrative; derailing the discussion (already has); or Dome being unnecessarily distracted by the issue.  But I think these risks are all mitigated by external factors, or are present regardless of whether Dome does it.

So, yeah.

IT doesnt clear either. 

Archived