GDT Week 8: Baltimore Ravens vs Carolina Panthers

DreamKid

2 minutes ago, diamondbull424 said:

Injuries and weight. It seems like he’s gained muscle to try and reduce minor injuries (similar to Ray at the tail end of his career), both have slowed him down to a point where he’s literally not worth paying ANY money to.

He’s clearly the weak link of this defense. He has the instincts, but doesn’t stop runners on first contact (as he gets dragged) and he’s too slow. He sucks in pass coverage. He literally offers this defense no net benefit.

Preaching to the choir my man. I thought after last year Mosley would get the message and shed some weight or work on his athleticism but it seems he went in the other direction and got even slower.

The worst part is that I think that either we'll massively overpay him based on this team's perception of what he could be (Ray's heir), or we'll wise up and let him walk, only for another team to sign him and have him shed weight and then he'll be back to making plays.

1 minute ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Preaching to the choir my man. I thought after last year Mosley would get the message and shed some weight or work on his athleticism but it seems he went in the other direction and got even slower.

The worst part is that I think that either we'll massively overpay him based on this team's perception of what he could be (Ray's heir), or we'll wise up and let him walk, only for another team to sign him and have him shed weight and then he'll be back to making plays.

He can become a dominant force elsewhere, I just hope some other team gets spend happy and pays him enough to grab us a 3rd round pick.

I’m starting to get nervous that other teams will also see the fraud that he is and won’t want to pay him... or he gets injured right before FA and doesn’t get us a good company pick.

Just now, diamondbull424 said:

He can become a dominant force elsewhere, I just hope some other team gets spend happy and pays him enough to grab us a 3rd round pick.

I’m starting to get nervous that other teams will also see the fraud that he is and won’t want to pay him... or he gets injured right before FA and doesn’t get us a good company pick.

His perception around the league though is still 2-3 years behind his play, so I feel like if we let him walk some team will massively overpay him.

Just now, diamondbull424 said:

These refs are bull-, offensive players never get called for stuff like that, yet they call us for that, while not calling anything on the Panthers.

I take it you haven't seen Hopkin's ridiculous catch from TNF then?

Archived