GDT Week 8: Baltimore Ravens vs Carolina Panthers

DreamKid

9 minutes ago, paraven said:

lamar cant even throw the ball? SO if you trade flacco, whos playing QB next year?

To give up on player after half a season is pretty wild is he going to be your classic drop back quarter back no but with a good offensive coordinator which you would hope comes when we hire another coach this offense can be dangerous. Jackson has a cheap salary and we have him for 5 years so we build up the rest of the team if he proves himself we resign him if not draft another quarter back. I also believe we could easily get a high pick for Flacco maybe even a first the jaguars would jump at the opportunity in my opinion

3 minutes ago, RavensFC said:

To give up on player after half a season is pretty wild is he going to be your classic drop back quarter back no but with a good offensive coordinator which you would hope comes when we hire another coach this offense can be dangerous. Jackson has a cheap salary and we have him for 5 years so we build up the rest of the team if he proves himself we resign him if not draft another quarter back. I also believe we could easily get a high pick for Flacco maybe even a first the jaguars would jump at the opportunity in my opinion

We would get Mitch Trubisky/Blake Bortles with Lamar Jackson most likely.

Archived