Rockets offering 4 firsts for Butler

Manny/Patrick

1 hour ago, MookieMonstah said:

Timberwolves should take this deal. Its the Nets/Celtics all over again, just add a stipulation that the Rockets have to keep Melo for the remainder of his career and make sure the picks are unprotected.

lol no isn't.  I'm tired of people keep saying that.

1.  nets traded for over the hill players

2.. rockets are a title contender and nets werent

3.  rockets aren't a dysfunctional organization like the nets

4.  at best the rockets will be mediocre going forward.  last time rockets were in the lottery was in 06 and that was due to injuries to t-mac to yao.  this organization does not like to tank.

1 minute ago, Texansfan713 said:

lol no isn't.  I'm tired of people keep saying that.

1.  nets traded for over the hill players

2.. rockets are a title contender and nets aren't.

3.  rockets aren't a dysfunctional organization like the nets

4.  at best the rockets will be mediocre going forward.  last time rockets were in the lottery was in 06 and that was due to injuries to t-mac to yao.

Might want to tell the Rockets that because they stink bro. Melo is a franchise murderer at this point of his career, we tried to warn yall. 

2 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

Might want to tell the Rockets that because they stink bro. Melo is a franchise murderer at this point of his career, we tried to warn yall. 

yeah because melo is 100 percent the reason the rockets have struggled so far this season.    ok

With how well Butler is playing and how badly Minnesota wants to win and make the playoffs again...what's going to happen?  Butler and Taylor essentially had an agreement that Butler would continue to play hard and compete as long as Taylor was actively trying to trade him.  What's Butler's move if he thinks Taylor has gone back on that agreement?

1 hour ago, resilient part 2 said:

I really don't understand this trade for Houston. They give up 4 #1s for a player who can bounce somewhere else? I can't picture Butler being happy with his "touches" with CP3 and Harden being so ball dominant.

Their time to win is now. Going all in is the only option.

5 hours ago, seminoles1 said:

With how well Butler is playing and how badly Minnesota wants to win and make the playoffs again...what's going to happen?  Butler and Taylor essentially had an agreement that Butler would continue to play hard and compete as long as Taylor was actively trying to trade him.  What's Butler's move if he thinks Taylor has gone back on that agreement?

Well...nevermind.  Butler is starting to sit out games in order to force Minnesota's hand.

Archived