Bucs memorabilia

YoungBucs15

Thought it would be an interesting topic to start and should be nearly impossible to make it an anti/pro Winston argument. Was going through things and thought we need a place to show off and talk about any bucs memorabilia and other teams as well . Always fun to show things off. 

On my phone so hard to get a photo up but some of my main pieces of Bucs stuff is a Derrick Brooks signed ball, Signed McCoy jersey, and a signed Lee Roy Selmon card. Have a bunch of others stuff but would say that’s my highlight pieces.

I've got a McCoy, David, Evans, and Jameis jersey.

I went to the draft in Chicago a few years ago and Derrick Brooks was there. I was last in line for autographs and some **** closed off the line and cut me out. I asked Brooks for an autograph after everyone else went through and he stiffed me. ?

I also used to have a Barrett Ruud jersey. No idea where it went.

I also got one of those mini footballs after the Super Bowl win that has the season schedule and Super Bowl score on it. Think my ma got it for me.

Think I have a flag somewhere.

I've been working (on and off) on my garage to turn it into a man cave. I plan on getting all my stuff around and putting it in there.

1 hour ago, bucsfan333 said:

I've got a McCoy, David, Evans, and Jameis jersey.

I went to the draft in Chicago a few years ago and Derrick Brooks was there. I was last in line for autographs and some **** closed off the line and cut me out. I asked Brooks for an autograph after everyone else went through and he stiffed me. ?

That sucks lol...  

I don't have much memorabilia I have some hats and two of those bucs freezy mugs for beer...   pretty much the highlights lol.

For jerseys I’ve got Alstott, Freeman, Barron, Martin and David. After Freeman, Barron and Martin I decided to cool it on jerseys until guys got a second contract so maybe I’ll get an Evans one soon. Haha

I’ve also got some hats and knickknacks like shot glasses and bottle openers and shirts. 

Also have an autographed football from the 2012 training camp I traveled to Tampa for. Yeah I got Freeman’s signature on there as well which clearly diminishes the value of Ronde’s signature right beside it. Lol

Archived