2019 Free Agency Thread

Silver&Black88

18 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

I don't think he's too aware of our plans. Gruden said Miller was going to be our LT 10 days ago.

At this point, you shouldn't believe what Gruden and Mayock say in the media until further notice

Last weekend about Osemele

new Raiders GM Mike Mayock stated it was "up and down a little bit, but he’s a starting left guard in the NFL and there aren’t many guys around."

Just now, justwinbaby81 said:

This must put us out of the running for Bell.

Carr getting pieces all around him.

This is my thought as well which I personally am fine with because I think RB has been devalued especially in the draft. Besides Bell was always going to be super expensive in a position that isn't expensive.

8 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

I think it's pretty clear that Gruden wants Brown at LT and Miller at RT with how much we just paid Brown. Parker can continue to develop and backup both spots.

Dont be surprised Parker or Miller is starting at guard this season

Just now, Chali21 said:

This is my thought as well which I personally am fine with because I think RB has been devalued especially in the draft. Besides Bell was always going to be super expensive in a position that isn't expensive.

You gotta think that's Mayock's mindset as well. He's been around long enough to think that way. Gruden on the other hand is obsessed with "smash mouth" football, so he could have done it.

Maybe it's all a sign that Lynch will be back.

Archived