The Burbs Mafia is over! TOUCH MASSACRED EVERYONE

Dome

Let's discuss some theories

1. There is a chance I killed Swag and KSJ (a dog) is the Other. This is how it would be explained. My protection stab is flavored to the visitor. Civ invest, I stab they scream (revealed in the thread) and the results come back nothing. Happened with Vike for sure, maybe Touch's no results invest but then he should have screamed. Mafia comes to kill, I stab them to death. Other makes a move, the move goes though but they are stabbed and scream. KSJ on Vike's lawn. To add to this James claimed Art and when dead his character wasn't revealed. Swag claimed Bonnie and when dead the character wasn't revealed. What if each side had a covered up character upon death. Meaning Swag was mafia and KSJ is the Other.

2. Swag was a civ and the death cover up is a Mafia move. Just like James. Looking at his role it makes no sense to have a to find the dog to give a lighting rod to. This would essentially kill the dog. Civ on civ crime makes no sense given no night kill for civs that I have seen for sure. I'm thinking Mafia could have the dog as the third person. KSJ would be mafia.

3. Touch pushed his mafia read of Pickle but didn't jump on until Whicker and others did. Hit perfectly on their night moves in order to clear himself as Garbage Man and bus Pickle. Claim dog poop D1 even though no one had said a word about it...how would they know. Only way is if KSJ was mafia with him or got lucky right? 

4. Its KSJs move yet he still lynched Whicker. I don't get this at all. Not even a little. He would have known Whicker told the truth so no need to lynch him right? Once proven true, he knows his move, it should have been a full on lynch touch moment. He hasn't been clear about his move or scum hunted. Latched onto me and only claimed when I (presumably, at this point who knows) tagged him at vikes. 

5. This game is pure madness and I have no idea how to explain anything lol

11 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Let's discuss some theories

1. There is a chance I killed Swag and KSJ (a dog) is the Other. This is how it would be explained. My protection stab is flavored to the visitor. Civ invest, I stab they scream (revealed in the thread) and the results come back nothing. Happened with Vike for sure, maybe Touch's no results invest but then he should have screamed. Mafia comes to kill, I stab them to death. Other makes a move, the move goes though but they are stabbed and scream. KSJ on Vike's lawn. To add to this James claimed Art and when dead his character wasn't revealed. Swag claimed Bonnie and when dead the character wasn't revealed. What if each side had a covered up character upon death. Meaning Swag was mafia and KSJ is the Other.

2. Swag was a civ and the death cover up is a Mafia move. Just like James. Looking at his role it makes no sense to have a to find the dog to give a lighting rod to. This would essentially kill the dog. Civ on civ crime makes no sense given no night kill for civs that I have seen for sure. I'm thinking Mafia could have the dog as the third person. KSJ would be mafia.

3. Touch pushed his mafia read of Pickle but didn't jump on until Whicker and others did. Hit perfectly on their night moves in order to clear himself as Garbage Man and bus Pickle. Claim dog poop D1 even though no one had said a word about it...how would they know. Only way is if KSJ was mafia with him or got lucky right? 

4. Its KSJs move yet he still lynched Whicker. I don't get this at all. Not even a little. He would have known Whicker told the truth so no need to lynch him right? Once proven true, he knows his move, it should have been a full on lynch touch moment. He hasn't been clear about his move or scum hunted. Latched onto me and only claimed when I (presumably, at this point who knows) tagged him at vikes. 

5. This game is pure madness and I have no idea how to explain anything lol

I think the dog poop thing was nothing but confusion. There was a few nights that there was a couple people that got poop. I got it on two different nights as well as swag. 

2. The only thing I question is why would they cover up james info? What would they accomplish with that? I definitely agree that swags claim doesn’t make sense. I haven’t decoded his last message yet but he never addressed why he said “I’m sorry” to me when I talked about BCBs move being messed with. 

3. I think you are misremembering how the pickle train went. I was one of the first on it. I would have had to also bus squire as well. As far as the dog poop, I know it’s WIFOM, but why would I even begin to do that? Not only did I come out with it but I also pushed the lynch of whicker because of it. At that stage in the game several people looked at me as essentially cleared. 

4. I’m still hesitant on that being a tell because he talked about how he screwed up what night his move was redirected but is now saying I’m lying about it. #1 why would I lie about that? What would I stand to gain from making that play? I would have had to know that someone later in the game was going to claim that they received poop n1 while not saying anything about it. 

2 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

I just re-watched the garbage men scene. While doing so, something caught my eye.

tumblr_kp8tvg228B1qzhiqwo2_1280.png&f=1

Notice the pins being worn by the one on the left...

This is the ONLY thing that I can find in the movie that would relate to a small pinprick.

Really pulling out all the stops on this one huh? 

4 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I think the dog poop thing was nothing but confusion. There was a few nights that there was a couple people that got poop. I got it on two different nights as well as swag. 

2. The only thing I question is why would they cover up james info? What would they accomplish with that? I definitely agree that swags claim doesn’t make sense. I haven’t decoded his last message yet but he never addressed why he said “I’m sorry” to me when I talked about BCBs move being messed with. 

3. I think you are misremembering how the pickle train went. I was one of the first on it. I would have had to also bus squire as well. As far as the dog poop, I know it’s WIFOM, but why would I even begin to do that? Not only did I come out with it but I also pushed the lynch of whicker because of it. At that stage in the game several people looked at me as essentially cleared. 

4. I’m still hesitant on that being a tell because he talked about how he screwed up what night his move was redirected but is now saying I’m lying about it. #1 why would I lie about that? What would I stand to gain from making that play? I would have had to know that someone later in the game was going to claim that they received poop n1 while not saying anything about it. 

How about #1. Cause that's what I'm thinking at the moment

Archived