The Burbs Mafia is over! TOUCH MASSACRED EVERYONE

Dome

29 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Would Matts soft claim civ vig again? 

Didn't seem like a soft claim, like matts said.  But I'm not the person to assess matts' gameplay tendencies.  Other people can feel free to weigh in on it.

16 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

So pickle earlier in the day wasn’t on the ksj train but towards night moved on to it to likely try to save himself. 

He also mentioned dingo a few times as well. 

The two posts I quoted stick out to me

I'mma go re-read, but I don't recall Pickle interacting with too many people beyond asking clarification questions regarding ongoing events, and votes.  

Just now, SwAg said:

Didn't seem like a soft claim, like matts said.  But I'm not the person to assess matts' gameplay tendencies.  Other people can feel free to weigh in on it.

I'mma go re-read, but I don't recall Pickle interacting with too many people beyond asking clarification questions regarding ongoing events, and votes.  

There wasn’t a whole lot of interaction, at least not a lot to really consider it true interaction. There was a post to VMD that seemed odd but I wasn’t sure if I was just reading into it. 

I’m also kind of surprised that pickle didn’t push VMD considering he was listed by a few other people

31 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I'm not soft claiming. I had a hit. I went with VMD based on Unts read. 

It failed. 

If I was going to to lie about a role, it wouldn't be claiming the same thing happened 2 games in a row. That's just weird happenstance.

You’re starting to warm up to me now are t you

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

He only was responding to you v1, me and orca. Which based on what I know puts orca way down my list.

I've already reread all his post. There isnt much there 

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

You’re starting to warm up to me now are t you

As much ish as I talk, you know I always take your opinion into count. It's why last game you said I wouldn't eff up with a civ ability.

Even though I almost did.

6 minutes ago, VikeManDan said:

Everyone is ok with James claiming Art?

I’d like more thoughts on this. I have a theory about the 3 screams and it would involve myself and Matts claiming. 

If people don’t want the claiming I’ll hold on it. I’m going to sleep on it regardless. 

1 minute ago, VikeManDan said:

I’d like more thoughts on this. I have a theory about the 3 screams and it would involve myself and Matts claiming. 

If people don’t want the claiming I’ll hold on it. I’m going to sleep on it regardless. 

If it’s rocksolid and can point to scum, do it. 

If it’s rocksolid but only points to civs, don’t. 

If it’s not rocksolid, don’t. 

1 minute ago, VikeManDan said:

The theory that named movie roles are given is wrong. My role is an innacuaus in terms of the movie.

Archived