The Burbs Mafia is over! TOUCH MASSACRED EVERYONE

Dome

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

This was predictable. 

I know.  I told you it was coming and even predicted your response.  I can think of some good reasons why you would lie, as any alignment, but you’re not exactly emanating pro-Town vibes with how you went about that.  If it’s genuine confusion, I’d understand more, but it seems convenient.

No one has really brought up that matts allegedly quoted the substance of a night action communication with the Game Mod, and no action was taken for that.

To me, that implies the communication is fake.  Unless, I’m misunderstanding that rule.

Just now, SwAg said:

I know.  I told you it was coming and even predicted your response.  I can think of some good reasons why you would lie, as any alignment, but you’re not exactly emanating pro-Town vibes with how you went about that.  If it’s genuine confusion, I’d understand more, but it seems convenient.

We're wasting energy. 

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

No one has really brought up that matts allegedly quoted the substance of a night action communication with the Game Mod, and no action was taken for that.

To me, that implies the communication is fake.  Unless, I’m misunderstanding that rule.

You are misunderstanding it. It has to be a direct quote with host name attributed to it. 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Why would there be? 

Because the rule says no copy-paste.  If you can circumvent that by merely re-typing a message than doing actual copy-paste, then that would be a self-defeating rule.

But, from this, I take it that I misinterpreted that rule anyway.  Well, that detracts from my position.

57 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Because the rule says no copy-paste.  If you can circumvent that by merely re-typing a message than doing actual copy-paste, then that would be a self-defeating rule.

But, from this, I take it that I misinterpreted that rule anyway.  Well, that detracts from my position.

22 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I might be overanalyzing this.

Yeah. Think about it this way: you investigate matts and the host pm's you saying "matts is mafia". You don't have to be worried about rephrasing something like that, the rule is more for directly quoting (or screenshotting) your actual role pm or something from a host pm that would undeniably clear you.

16 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

Matts what the hell, this was fool proof right?  Just lay low and not react.  That was crap advice.  I told you I was gonna be the lynch if I listened to you.   Man you got rusty in your time away. 

His last post before the lynch. Pickle has been scum a lot lately and has never done this type of post upon being lynched right? Basically on the content and timing....it was planned imo. 

14 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

What does this mean? Did you just clear me?

Matts first post after night...doesn't make sense at all given the write up. In no way would he be clear unless he was Art. 

I don't like these two posts in succession. I think Pickle and Matts are mafia or at worse Matts is an Other. His post felt like he needed to distance himself from that comment quickly. If he was civ there would be no need for a comment like this immediately after night right?

Also, he explained the confusion off of Domes half joking message to him...I don't buy this at all. Maybe between me and Dome but not Matts and Dome xD

13 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

It was general confusion. His PM seemed to be of a joking nature. Combined with the write up I was up sure if I was dead.

13 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Like I said. Host told me he "unzipped and peed in my Cheerios". That's not quiet the response I am used to when I send in a hit.

Thoughts?

Additionally @Matts4313 why are you not dead if you claimed vig D1 again?

Why not use your own reads for making the hit?

Did you really visit Vike?

@James do you have any idea what went down in your room last night?

Archived