The Burbs Mafia is over! TOUCH MASSACRED EVERYONE

Dome

7 minutes ago, The Orca said:

His last post before the lynch. Pickle has been scum a lot lately and has never done this type of post upon being lynched right? Basically on the content and timing....it was planned imo. 

Matts first post after night...doesn't make sense at all given the write up. In no way would he be clear unless he was Art. 

I don't like these two posts in succession. I think Pickle and Matts are mafia or at worse Matts is an Other. His post felt like he needed to distance himself from that comment quickly. If he was civ there would be no need for a comment like this immediately after night right?

Also, he explained the confusion off of Domes half joking message to him...I don't buy this at all. Maybe between me and Dome but not Matts and Dome xD

Thoughts?

Additionally @Matts4313 why are you not dead if you claimed vig D1 again?

Why not use your own reads for making the hit?

Did you really visit Vike?

@James do you have any idea what went down in your room last night?

Why would I be dead? Give it time. I'm sure I will be hit.

I use other people's reads all the time. I followed UNT on the PR lynch last night too.... Why aren't you questioning that?

It doesn't make sense not to use all available information. 

7 minutes ago, James said:

Me screaming means I was visited, that's all I know.

That doesn't add up. I didn't visit you 

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

So, if I don't make this argument, I'm letting potential scum go.  If I make this argument, I'm shining a light on a potential power role.

So, that is my internal struggle right now.

This doesn't seem like much of a debate. You should make the argument. Pretty much everyone plays different with a role, so you can't hesitate if you have a read.

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Why would I be dead? Give it time. I'm sure I will be hit.

I use other people's reads all the time. I followed UNT on the PR lynch last night too.... Why aren't you questioning that?

It doesn't make sense not to use all available information. 

I doubt touch led the lynch bussing his mafia mate on D1. Now you jumping on to basically attempt to clear yourself, which you made another attempt after night as well...is suspect 

19 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Your name is cc'ed not your ability. And for now I am willing to play along. 

Besides, if you are protector I'm hoping you have the common sense to protect those of us that will actually get hit.

I also don't like this post from Matts. Almost like he is posturing here in an attempt for me not to protect myself, so he can move on me in some way. He could be civ with this comment but coming from him it seems fishy

Or am I crazy?

12 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I doubt touch led the lynch bussing his mafia mate on D1. Now you jumping on to basically attempt to clear yourself, which you made another attempt after night as well...is suspect 

Have you not realized that you never read me correctly and that your obsession is futile?

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

I also don't like this post from Matts. Almost like he is posturing here in an attempt for me not to protect myself, so he can move on me in some way. He could be civ with this comment but coming from him it seems fishy

Or am I crazy?

That. Or I was hoping you would protect me. And you should never protect yourself. People hit you for lulz, or did you miss that from last game?

18 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Have you not realized that you never read me correctly and that your obsession is futile?

That. Or I was hoping you would protect me. And you should never protect yourself. People hit you for lulz, or did you miss that from last game?

So if people hit me for fun and assuming I have protection...why not use it on myself?

So here is the deal. I'd say almost half the remaining field I feel confident are not mafia, you have done scummy things, including once again claiming vig on D1. You tried to get me to save Pickle, Pickle basically said you were mafia, you ask the host if he cleared you, you asked me on more than 1 occasion to basically not protect myself if I had a protection...you are at the top my list at the moment. Along with Dingo and KSJ. Nothing to do with an obsession...its all game related reasons based on how you have played this game 

To add...I believe you and vike visited James. 1 of you is Mafia/Other at least. I'm leaning you based on how you have played.

37 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I’m not sure this type of argument is conducive to convincing these fish people.

19 minutes ago, The Orca said:

So if people hit me for fun and assuming I have protection...why not use it on myself?

So here is the deal. I'd say almost half the remaining field I feel confident are not mafia, you have done scummy things, including once again claiming vig on D1. You tried to get me to save Pickle, Pickle basically said you were mafia, you ask the host if he cleared you, you asked me on more than 1 occasion to basically not protect myself if I had a protection...you are at the top my list at the moment. Along with Dingo and KSJ. Nothing to do with an obsession...its all game related reasons based on how you have played this game 

To add...I believe you and vike visited James. 1 of you is Mafia/Other at least. I'm leaning you based on how you have played.

I really wish you would reread what you've said here.

Archived