Getting ready for the playoffs

naptownskinsfan

After this week finishes, I will be 8-2, in sole possession of first place and have the highest scoring team in the league. What would you do to get this team ready for the playoff run, or are things already set? It is a PPR league, 1 point per, and standard scoring. 

QB- Matt Ryan
RB- Todd Gurley 
RB- Ezequiel Elliott 
WR- Julian Edelman
WR- Robert Woods
WR- Mike Evans
TE- Zach Ertz
Flex- Nick Chubb 
DEF- Patriots
K- Mason Crosby

Bench: QB Matt Stafford, RB Jalen Richards, RB Dalvin Cook, WR Golden Tate, WR Emmanuel Sanders, TE Trey Burton, WR Dez Bryant (will be dropping), Derrius Guice (IR)

It's also a four player keeper league, where my selections last year were Gurley, EE, Cook and Evans.

7 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I feel like you just made this thread just to let us all know how good your fantasy team is.....haha 

I'm looking if anyone has any experience with this kind of late-season manuvering.  The last time I was in a spot like this, I stood pat and was the runner up two years in a row.  Also, who is the most tradable?  Obviously the receivers are my biggest asset, but who should I move?  A contender just lost Cooper Kupp, and he has JUlio Jones and I can probably get him to take a deal with two WRs.  Another team has a huge glut of wide receivers, but I risk trading a long-term strength to improve his RB position (why I mentioned the keeper situation.) . 

Archived