🏈 Week 11 3-6 TB vs 2-7 NYG

Jimmy Austin

Are we really going to get an answer at QB?  When you have a defense that can t stop anyone or create turnovers, there is constant pressure for the QB to constantly score points.  Add in average oline and constant vertical routes,  tough way to win.

But we have Cairo Santos baby

2 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

Are we really going to get an answer at QB?  When you have a defense that can t stop anyone or create turnovers, there is constant pressure for the QB to constantly score points.  Add in average oline and constant vertical routes,  tough way to win.

But we have Cairo Santos baby

We’ll get an answer on Winston this year if we start him the rest of the way.

I wouldn’t be burning a high draft pick on a QB anytime soon either. You can’t put a QB in a situation with no run game, no oline and no defence and expect good things. 

1 minute ago, Buc Ball said:

We’ll get an answer on Winston this year if we start him the rest of the way.

I wouldn’t be burning a high draft pick on a QB anytime soon either. You can’t put a QB in a situation with no run game, no oline and no defence and expect good things. 

Yeah, but my point is the structure of the offense is flawed.  Finally, slants today and they worked.  In today s NFL when you lead the league with yds in the air per pass play, this isn t setting any QB for success.  

2 minutes ago, Buc Ball said:

He looked good today.

I’d temper the expectations against the fact he hasn’t really had a pressure kick yet.

Every kick for us is a pressure kick. It broke Aguayo and every kicker ever since. Until now. 

The man. The myth. The Santos.

3 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

Yeah, but my point is the structure of the offense is flawed.  Finally, slants today and they worked.  In today s NFL when you lead the league with yds in the air per pass play, this isn t setting any QB for success.  

Why are we running a Hail Mary right out of the gate? It's idiotic. It's super low percentage. The defense is playing specifically to stop it. The INT chance on it has to be exponentially higher than the chance for a completion.

There was enough time to get some sideline throws in and move down the field. Just piss poor playcalling.

2 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

Look at the dog arse effort put up by guys like Grimes, DJax, and D Smith and all the blames goes on the QB position.  That s what I don t understand.  QB is an important piece, but not the only piece

The problem for the new coaching staff is... Do they come in a tear it all down and start over or do they think we're close enough that we only need a few key pieces. Are the Glazers gonna wanna hear about a rebuild? Or are they gonna opt for someone who thinks we can add some guys and make the playoffs?

Just now, bucsfan333 said:

Why are we running a Hail Mary right out of the gate? It's idiotic. It's super low percentage. The defense is playing specifically to stop it. The INT chance on it has to be exponentially higher than the chance for a completion.

There was enough time to get some sideline throws in and move down the field. Just piss poor playcalling.

Absolutely, it was a panic move by a HC, who has shown poor judgment, but let s evaluate the QB position with a HC who i sway over his head.

It s going to happen now, but darn what a cluster frank

Archived