🏈 Week 11 3-6 TB vs 2-7 NYG

Jimmy Austin

5 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

what s crazy about this offense, when the balls gets to the 30 yd line, it is throw to the end zone or bust. They just don t adjust the offense regardless of field position.

And we haven't since day one. I remember running one bunch formation in the redzone this year. Godwin was wide open for an easy score.

The field is 53 yards wide. I've cried about it forever now, but we don't use it.

1 minute ago, bucsfan333 said:

And we haven't since day one. I remember running one bunch formation in the redzone this year. Godwin was wide open for an easy score.

The field is 53 yards wide. I've cried about it forever now, but we don't use it.

The reason why the defense sucks with bunch formation is because it isn t in the offensive playbook.  Yet the rest of the league uses bunch

42 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

I'd rather have Koetter over 10 years of this. 😂😂😂

Your QB calling two timeouts in a row to push you from 3rd and short to 3rd and long must drive you insane in fairness.

I still think we dodged a bullet, but maybe a complete rebuild was what we needed.

2 minutes ago, Buc Ball said:

Your QB calling two timeouts in a row to push you from 3rd and short to 3rd and long must drive you insane in fairness.

I still think we dodged a bullet, but maybe a complete rebuild was what we needed.

Chris Simms has all kinds of horror stories. Imagine the poor rookie QB he's gonna have in a year or two.

1 minute ago, Buc Ball said:

That philosophy worked out so well at the end of 07.  I just can t go there again, especially from this organization.  There s enough vet dead wood to create cap space to add to the roster

25 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Chris Simms has all kinds of horror stories. Imagine the poor rookie QB he's gonna have in a year or two.

The one about Gruden constantly calling him during his honeymoon was the weirdest one for me. Let the guy enjoy himself for like a week.

26 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

That philosophy worked out so well at the end of 07.  I just can t go there again, especially from this organization.  There s enough vet dead wood to create cap space to add to the roster

Turning over this roster would be a good thing, but I agree, replacing them with ageing vets wouldn’t be.

3 minutes ago, Buc Ball said:

Turning over this roster would be a good thing, but I agree, replacing them with ageing vets wouldn’t be.

Well, a new regime is going to turn over half the roster or more anyway.  If they go full rebuild, you have to trade Evans among other things.

I was so wrong about this coaching staff when it was hired.  Actually I think the offense will be even better with a scheme change with some dare I write some horizontal concepts.  

10 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

Well, a new regime is going to turn over half the roster or more anyway.  If they go full rebuild, you have to trade Evans among other things.

I was so wrong about this coaching staff when it was hired.  Actually I think the offense will be even better with a scheme change with some dare I write some horizontal concepts.  

You means Justin Evan's correct?

5 minutes ago, deuces22wild said:

You means Justin Evan's correct?

No, I mean Mike Evans if you re going full tear it down mode, which I definitely don t want.  

In a full tear down mode you re trying to acquire as much draft capital as possible to reshape your team especially if you want to draft a QB in the first round some time over the next 2 seasons.

Easily a new regime is going to turn over at least half the roster. No need to blow it up more then that.   Guaranteed they won t be carrying 3 QBs on the active roster as an example 

16 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

No, I mean Mike Evans if you re going full tear it down mode, which I definitely don t want.  

In a full tear down mode you re trying to acquire as much draft capital as possible to reshape your team especially if you want to draft a QB in the first round some time over the next 2 seasons.

Easily a new regime is going to turn over at least half the roster. No need to blow it up more then that.   Guaranteed they won t be carrying 3 QBs on the active roster as an example 

I think Evans is young enough for a rebuild both of them justin and mike.   

Archived