WEEK 11 GDT - Steelers at Jaguars

skywlker32

Just now, warfelg said:

DOwn 9 and run game is non-existant.  Though Fitchner said he was going to be better about that.

I swear that sometimes you people just box score watch. Conner is running it at a clip of 2.6. Every drive that has started with a run has gone 3 and out... But "Run it more!!!!"

I'm not saying don't run the ball. But what I am saying is that that's not the reason Ben sucks right now.

1 minute ago, BlaqOptic said:

I swear that sometimes you people just box score watch. Conner is running it at a clip of 2.6. Every drive that has started with a run has gone 3 and out... But "Run it more!!!!"

I'm not saying don't run the ball. But what I am saying is that that's not the reason Ben sucks right now.

So what.  2nd and 10 or 2nd and 7?  Which would you rather have?

Running it softens up defenses. 

Right now Jax pass rushers are pinning their ears back not having to watch out for a single rush.

Just now, BlaqOptic said:

Oh look. Using the Tight End is working?! Who would have thought that doing that would help the offense given that the Jaguars have struggled against Tight Ends all season.

Oh look! Thy moved AB and coverages have shifted to uncomfortable spaces! 

Just now, warfelg said:

So what.  2nd and 10 or 2nd and 7?  Which would you rather have?

Running it softens up defenses. 

Right now Jax pass rushers are pinning their ears back not having to watch out for a single rush.

Except it hasn't been 2nd and 7 because that 2.6 ypc is based on a 10 yard run...

Archived