WEEK 11 GDT - Steelers at Jaguars

skywlker32

1 minute ago, warfelg said:

lolol

Him and Ike Taylor were always painful to listen to together. Like I've said before though, the people on these shows are brought in for their personalities, not their actual knowledge of the sport they're talking about.

Just now, FourThreeMafia said:

Him and Ike Taylor were always painful to listen to together. Like I've said before though, the people on these shows are brought in for their personalities, not their actual knowledge of the sport they're talking about.

I was watching, and I forgot who what on the show with them but one of them just gave MJD this look.

Thats the truth too because they all sound stupid.

Say what you want about MJD but he was the only person on NFL Network this morning who didn't just parrot records going into this game to make his pick. He cited our history against Jacksonville, Tomlin's subpar history against bad teams on the road, Jacksonville's returning Pro Bowlers, etc. So while that may have been bad, some of what he said was factual.

Archived