WEEK 11 GDT - Steelers at Jaguars

skywlker32

1 minute ago, wwhickok said:

Defensive holds all over the place on 1st down.

And it's not subtle either. That's the worst part. Joe Haden got a flag for a Jaguar's WR grabbing him but Jaguars' DBs can pull our guys jerseys all game to prevent seperation? Hometown officiating if I've ever seen it. We have a history of playing poor against garbage teams like this - Yeah, I said it - but this is not the case so far. This is the officials inserting themselves into this game.

This is the problem with our early conservative approach...the talent was there, but the swagger is back. Good luck Steelers. Would have respected coming out slinging so much more than trying to let them lose the game themselves. This whole game is going to be a fight. Need a big play to swing the tide. 

Just now, BlaqOptic said:

And it's not subtle either. That's the worst part. Joe Haden got a flag for a Jaguar's WR grabbing him but Jaguars' DBs can pull our guys jerseys all game to prevent seperation? Hometown officiating if I've ever seen it. We have a history of playing poor against garbage teams like this - Yeah, I said it - but this is not the case so far. This is the officials inserting themselves into this game.

I would tell the guys to just go down when they do that.  Force a flag to be thrown.

Archived