Home page out of date.

hornbybrown

I just clicked on the free agents tab on the home page.

It says 2017 Free agents coming soon. It might pay to either update it or remove it because if that was the first thing I saw on this site I would assume that the site isn't very active and I might not look any deeper into the site.

Having run my own forums over the years, one always has their hands full with the forum side of things- keeping the board up and running, managing the moderator team, etc.  A lot of times, the home page fell by the wayside.  And while the home page can be an effective recruiting tool, sometimes they are two different crowds of people entirely.  My opinion would be to change to a familiar format like Wordpress, and allow moderators to post articles and content on it to help keep the home page up to date.  Many hands make light work.  Maybe a couple mods could head up a content team. 

On 11/16/2018 at 8:38 PM, bucsfan333 said:

I didn't even know there was a front page, to be honest.

Its kind of pointless to be honest.    There is just some news and stuff on there, but most people just come straight to the forum for that or look on a bigger sports outlet for news.

Archived