Awesome Dudes Mafia: Game Over--Mafia Wins!

James

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

I go based on facts.  Anyone that thinks dome is mafia without a doubt is either mafia pushing the fact bc they know the truth, or are ignoring basic logic..

Mafia could have easily left dome alive to hunt for bigger civ specials.  And then either hit him tonight or tomorrow.  

You said "unless someone has a confirmed mafia."

We literally have someone who has a red letter on someone. We have what you want. Why are you ignoring?

7 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I go based on facts.

Well, I would like to debate this point.

7 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Anyone that thinks dome is mafia without a doubt is either mafia pushing the fact bc they know the truth, or are ignoring basic logic..

Mafia could have easily left dome alive to hunt for bigger civ specials.  And then either hit him tonight or tomorrow. 

But I cant debate this. I think its more likely that Dome is mafia. But its not a guarantee by any means. 

4 minutes ago, Whicker said:

You said "unless someone has a confirmed mafia."

We literally have someone who has a red letter on someone. We have what you want. Why are you ignoring?

THER IS ONLY 1, I REPEAT 1 RED LETTERED PERSON IN THIS GAME AND THAT IS GOPHER 

Dome red lettered gopher.  Gopher has never red lettered anyone. 

I ask you, why are you not voting the red lettered person.

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Well, I would like to debate this point.

But I cant debate this. I think its more likely that Dome is mafia. But its not a guarantee by any means

I can agree with this to a certain extent.  The problem I have with whicker (or anyone) is he keeps saying dome has been red lettered and is 100% mafia which is an absolute falsehood. 

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

THER IS ONLY 1, I REPEAT 1 RED LETTERED PERSON IN THIS GAME AND THAT IS GOPHER 

Dome red lettered gopher.  Gopher has never red lettered anyone. 

I ask you, why are you not voting the red lettered person.

Gopher red lettered Dome by counter claiming him.

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

Occams razor at this point. 

Though I dont like how @gopherwrestler has disappeared. Playing it quiet? 

I’m back now. 

I honestly have no idea what to say being honest. I don’t like how PR is playing this but from his old game I sort of have civ vibes on him not sure. 

I still feel as if one mafia member is hiding out under the idea of dome being lynched tonight and is voting against him. 

Dome. 

I’ve literally said everything I could to defend myself. I gave my thoughts on players, I just don’t have a lot to defend myself with that others or me haven’t said. 

I promise you all, Dome is scum.

ill be back in a half hour to do another final read and check in/thoughts before the lynching

I can agree with this to a certain extent.  The problem I have with whicker (or anyone) is he keeps saying dome has been red lettered and is 100% mafia which is an absolute falsehood. 

How is it a falsehood? There is only 1 Ezreal character in the game. Gopher is Ezreal. Dome has claimed Ezreal. Dome cannot be Ezreal and is therefore red lettered and mafia.

Its implied.

Just now, Whicker said:

The counter claim diminishes the "red letter" (IE counter claim)

Ok now I say PR is scum. If i am the Lynch, better hope joat kills either PR of dome tonight. 

Just now, Whicker said:

WTF.  A counter claim doesn't mean red lettered.  If mafia had just been caught why on ******* earth would they not counterclaim, especially if they were the mafia investigator.

Following blindly a counterclaim is just lazy 

Look at the other facts to support each claim. Dome very well could be mafia.  Just bc there is a counter claim doesn't mean he 100% is though 

3 minutes ago, Whicker said:

How is it a falsehood? There is only 1 Ezreal character in the game. Gopher is Ezreal. Dome has claimed Ezreal. Dome cannot be Ezreal and is therefore red lettered and mafia.

You are way to eager to believe this. Remember, Gopher was the CC. Which means Dome claimed unprovoked. Which has been my argument 2 days in a row against Gopher. 

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

WTF.  A counter claim doesn't mean red lettered.  If mafia had just been caught why on ******* earth would they not counterclaim, especially if they were the mafia investigator.

Following blindly a counterclaim is just lazy 

Look at the other facts to support each claim. Dome very well could be mafia.  Just bc there is a counter claim doesn't mean he 100% is though 

A red letter is just a claim. When you CC, you are essentially calling that person a liar. Both are saying the other is 100% scum. Same thing as a red letter. 

Archived