Awesome Dudes Mafia: Game Over--Mafia Wins!

James

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

He was pushing like crazy for Kotn and then literally seconds before night switched to the orca making him the lynch and saved kotn.

If you really are the JOAT: Do you base all your mafia choices on how people interact with your brother? 

TK3 until we get a CC. 

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

He was pushing like crazy for Kotn and then literally seconds before night switched to the orca making him the lynch and saved kotn.

I also thought the conversation would be lost d2 in trying to figure out why he bailed on lynching kotn after pushing so hard for him.  I thought maybe kotn was the strongman so raves had to bail exposing himself so they still had the strongman the next night 

I also though that maybe raves was doing it to potentially sacrifice himself the next day and keep the others completely hidden 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

If you really are the JOAT: Do you base all your mafia choices on how people interact with your brother? 

TK3 until we get a CC. 

If you all keep stupidly lynching him d1 and there is a lot of suspicious activity and movement on it then yeah, I'll do it all day. 

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

???

Dalt is an older player. He isnt on the forum anymore. He was super sporadic. There was no way to get a read on him, he was all over the place. The wild random theories became a distraction; So he became the default N1 lynch. If there was no one better to go after, people would just vote Dalt and move on to day two. 

@The Orca is getting that treatment right now. 

For example, in my read up, Orca actually claimed he was scum hunting based on if/how people responded to his gif. I think thats why he was lynched. 

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

For example, in my read up, Orca actually claimed he was scum hunting based on if/how people responded to his gif. I think thats why he was lynched. 

I can also agree with that. Outside of Dome and Malf he was the next person I had a feeling could be scum..... well and one of the rookies

I actually got a weird feeling on BCB and this Ron thing. Quiet, coming in and posting like this.... both have done it now. Not a great read but it’s keeping people in the game after getting “full” maybe it’s just me but when I was drinking hard the only time at night I’d peak in is when I was scum

Archived