San Francisco 49ers (2-9) @ Seattle Seahawks (6-5)

showtime

sYVMHpa.jpg

Straight up a must win game for the Seahawks.  I know the Niners are a division rival and these games can be closer/more competitive than most other games, but the Niners are decimated and just a really bad team.  I have a lot of respect for those guys, especially their head coach, but there's no way the Niners should come into Seattle and beat the Seahawks in a game of this importance.

So a win is a win but eh.

The regression of the defense is really worrisome. They made Nick Mullens look solid. Shaq is getting worked really bad, and Tre is well.. a safety playing corner. Getting KJ and Kendricks back will be nice.

Fluker injury is a real downer. Hopefully he can come back at some point. 

4 hours ago, animaltested said:

So a win is a win but eh.

The regression of the defense is really worrisome. They made Nick Mullens look solid. Shaq is getting worked really bad, and Tre is well.. a safety playing corner. Getting KJ and Kendricks back will be nice.

Fluker injury is a real downer. Hopefully he can come back at some point. 

I mean, he is the GOAT, so if he's only looking solid, you did a bang up job :)

Sorry I've been MIA the past few days.  Suffered a bad muscle strain helping some friends move.  I've been progressively getting better over the past few days, so I'm back!  Obviously a huge win for the Seahawks.  This W put the Seahawks in the wildcard!!!  All we have to do is hold it.

Archived