FF Elite Fantasy Baseball League (Season 1)

Mr. bDoDDleS

Deadline Blockbuster

BK receives:
1B Max Muncy
SS Marco Luciano
OF Aristides Aquino
SP Stephen Strasburg

bD receives:
OF Mike Trout

My Take: Yeah, I traded the GOAT but I filled a ton of holes in doing so to make a move to win a title (finally). Hoping Aquino is the real deal. Obviously not as great as he has been but something in the (as bD said earlier today to me) Jose Bautista without the ridiculous BB rate range. Kid just murders baseballs. Luciano is what sold me on the deal, though. 17 year old SS already in low A with tantalizing upside to pair with Julio Rodriguez (who both could be the top 2 prospects, or damn near there, in baseball sooner rather than later). Muncy is another power bat with a really nice OBP and positional flexibility. Getting Strasburg back as my ace also helps. I'm good with what I just pulled off.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mr. bDoDDleS said:

Crazy how fast me and @beekay414 can put together a trade, much less a Mike Trout trade. I believe I threw the trade idea out to him 25 mins before the deadline. xD

No nickel and diming and we're direct in what we want and always offer fair value. Pretty much all our trades are done over a few messages lol.

I was hesitant when you said "and a prospect" but, once you threw Luciano out there, I was game. It all came down to who I wanted to cut and how my roster would look after the deal.

8 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

No nickel and diming and we're direct in what we want and always offer fair value. Pretty much all our trades are done over a few messages lol.

I was hesitant when you said "and a prospect" but, once you threw Luciano out there, I was game. It all came down to who I wanted to cut and how my roster would look after the deal.

Just surprised you didn't just throw his name out there xD

1 minute ago, Mr. bDoDDleS said:

Just surprised you didn't just throw his name out there xD

Was on the fence as to whether I really wanted to trade Trout so I didn't even think about it lol. Only guys I like more than Luciano right now, in the minors that's 2019 eligible, are Julio Rodriguez and Wander Franco so that was huge when you threw his name out.