FF Elite Fantasy Baseball League (Season 1)

Mr. bDoDDleS

20 minutes ago, Mr. bDoDDleS said:

So my restructuring is pretty much complete after loosing to @beekay414 last week.

I swapped Bieber & Strasburg for Verlander & Morton on the pitching side. While, I feel like I added more flexibility and consistently on offense. Time will tell if it was for the best. 

I'm a 3B away from having my team exactly the way I want it but I doubt I can land one worth a damn without shaking up something else. So, I guess I'm riding with Osuna or Berti the rest of the season haha. 

Edited by beekay414

Traded Cole and Yates for Bregman

Reason being is I was never going to keep 3 closers and I value Hader and Chapman higher long term.

I'll be replacing Yates with a decent option in another trade here shortly. So, I won't miss out on the SHD too badly. 

Losing Cole hurts but having two top 10 keepers in Trout and Bregman along with a high potential keeper like Hiura gives me a great base going forward. In H2H, pitching is fickle so I said screw it, I'll try to win all 5 offensive cats and go from there lol. 

Sending Bregman for Cole and Yates.

Wasn’t particularly keen on moving Bregman but it was the right thing to do since I’ve been wanting to ad a TOR arm and another closer.

I feel as if I have the best rotation in the league with Sale, Max, DeGrom and Cole and I still feel like my offense is top notch as well. 

Keepers:

Goldy

Whit

Story

Trea

Rosario

Stanton

Beni

Soler

Aquino

Max

Sale

Cole

DeGrom

Jansen

Yates

Just ran into something weird on Fantrax. Not that it really matters but I went through and look at all my matchups throughout the year. My math came out to 114-54-12. Fantrax has me at 113-55-12. Anyone notice anything like this with their records? Someone wanna double check my math to make sure I'm not losing my skull? Here and on FanTrax? This is what I got...

3-5-2
5-3-2
2-5-3
5-5
5-4-1
6-4
5-4-1
6-4
9-1
8-2
7-3
7-3
10-0
6-2-2
10-0
6-4
8-2
6-3-1

114-54-12

So am I missing something?

EDIT - I FOUND IT. So I 10-0 Sax during Period 15 but they gave me a 9-1 record for some damn reason that period.

Edited by beekay414

12 minutes ago, Herbie_Hancock said:

Bk just brought to my attention next week is the last week of the season. Wow the time flew. 

Thanks to everyone for another fun year of roughly year 11 of a revamped league. 

I'll take my $10 back, at the very least.

FREE PLAYOFFS

4 hours ago, beekay414 said:

EDIT - I FOUND IT. So I 10-0 Sax during Period 15 but they gave me a 9-1 record for some damn reason that period.

Looks like you lost WHIP. Probably a scoring change or correction where one of your pitchers didn't get counted a hit or BB on live scoring but when official scoring came in it cost you a hit which cost you whip.

Just guessing.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Mr. bDoDDleS said:

Looks like you lost WHIP. Probably a scoring change or correction where one of your pitchers didn't get counted a hit or BB on live scoring but when official scoring came in it cost you a hit which cost you whip.

Just guessing.

It's weird cuz the live scoring thing didn't update lol. Not a big deal, obviously. Just weird lol

Gonna take offers tonight/tomorrow on Jose Berrios since half the league has inquired. Strong offers on the table already. Looking for younger long term SS, high draft picks,  positional upgrades. 

Also willing to deal one of Michael Chavis, Miguel Sano, Oscar Mercado, Willie Calhoun for a keeper SP.