FF Elite Fantasy Baseball League (Season 1)

Mr. bDoDDleS

2 minutes ago, BillsGuy82 said:

Damn, 5 guys drafted of my team last year and that's excluding Vladdy and Senzel.

These reboots are killing me

Bright side is there's no where to reboot from here. We've basically gone as far as we can go. 

Hoskins was a guy I was considering trading up for because of how this draft is going. Went before I had the chance. 

1 minute ago, crab1106 said:

Bright side is there's no where to reboot from here. We've basically gone as far as we can go. 

Hoskins was a guy I was considering trading up for because of how this draft is going. Went before I had the chance. 

Im not complaining, just kidding

Although I'm 100% sure im gonna be ribbed about how crappy a manager I am by the same people behind the reboot.

Hoskins was on my radar, same with Buehler and deGrom

BTW TO CHANGE YOUR TEAM LOGO ON FANTRAX.

On desktop: On your team page there is a settings wheel (like on phones) and that's where you can add it. 

On mobile: On the team page there is a icon for you to hit on the bottom right that's blue, and in that page will be the same settings wheel that says "Team Preferences & Alerts"

Once you get your custom team logo you can change the name of your team, I know @Dingo18287 can't wait to change his team name. xD

Edited by Mr. bDoDDleS
  • Like 1

If we ever need to find out which owner controls which team once they change their team name away from their FF username. Under the Team tab on Fantrax has a link to the "Owner List" Which will show each team, team name, owner username, real name (if they choose to put it).