FF Elite Fantasy Baseball League (Season 1)

Mr. bDoDDleS

Just now, BillsGuy82 said:

I think Goldy power is gonna take a little step back and I dont see him stealing over 6-8 bases in St. Louis. I think Rizzo will put up bigger numbers across board with exception to OBP

Rizzo is a good OBP guy too, I wasn't gonna get either but just was wondering.

Wanted to get through round 2 before the 15th and it looks like we are about to make it through. We have started making good time the last couple days, so lets keep it up. This is a long process but once it's done, it's done. 

Edited by Mr. bDoDDleS

12 minutes ago, BillsGuy82 said:

Busch Stadium has bigger dimensions, no? and Rizzo is a couple years younger

The thing with Rizzo is that he's crazy consistent from year-to-year. For the last five years he has been good for 25-30 HR, 100-ish RBI, and a .370+ OBP every year. 

2 minutes ago, Mr. bDoDDleS said:

Snell finally gets picked. Was trying to think of ways to move up to get him but didn't really have any ammo left without moving one of my already picked guys.  REALLY surprised he lasted this long. Now I'll draft Bradley Zimmer and I'll propose the trade @Sllim Pickens @crab1106

That was my thoughts.  I really wasn't planning on going with an arm here but given he fell, I had to take the chance on him. Same with Trout, just changing my plans and getting the best available I guess.

Just now, Sllim Pickens said:

That was my thoughts.  I really wasn't planning on going with an arm here but given he fell, I had to take the chance on him. Same with Trout, just changing my plans and getting the best available I guess.

He's gonna beat up on some crappy Jays and O's teams as well

1 minute ago, Sllim Pickens said:

TBH I had a thought of taking Snell instead of Torres when I traded up, it was to go get one of them, but decided to go with the hitter over the pitcher.