FF Elite Fantasy Baseball League (Season 1)

Mr. bDoDDleS

13 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

@Mr. bDoDDleS Not like it matters cuz the trade happened but why does the transaction page say that my trade with HH failed? I know it says cuz one of the picks was already selected (Bogaerts). Just trying to figure this damn site out lol. 

Because the pick you had in the trade was used to make the pick. Happened to the same to me with BG and B7. So it cancelled it, that's just letting you know it was cancelled (declined)

21 minutes ago, nagahide13 said:

At work right now, if my pick doesn't come up tonight I'll leave a BB with someone sos to not hold it up tomorrow morning!

Yeah, judging my Lions normal posts he will be on around 7am EST. Which means you'll have until 2pm EST to make your pick. Because the clock will start back up at 8am EST

33 minutes ago, BillsGuy82 said:

Time slots should speed things up

There's only been maybe one pick where the 6 hour clock would have elapsed. We started Monday morning pretty much and have went through 45 picks in 4 days. Which puts us getting through the whole draft in 46 more days if we keep that pace, but I think we could quicken that pace. Which brings us to the end of Feburary, the latest I wanna be done with all 560 picks is March 15th. That would leave us with just over 2 weeks to make moves before the season starts.

Edited by Mr. bDoDDleS

27 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

@Mr. bDoDDleS Not like it matters cuz the trade happened but why does the transaction page say that my trade with HH failed? I know it says cuz one of the picks was already selected (Bogaerts). Just trying to figure this damn site out lol. 

Wait, what you mean? Didn't you trade up to get Bogaerts? I don't see it in the trade history

2 minutes ago, davisblack said:

I'll be on until early morning, but won't be back around again until late afternoon. So whoever takes naga's BB can PM me for mine as well if it doesn't get to me.

You and @nagahide13 both can put players in your Q in order you want to pick them then turn on Autodraft to pick 1 time. (which means auto draft will only make that one pick for you),  and will select the highest member of your Q. or go to "RANK PLAYERS and put the BB you were going to give whoever and put them in order so they are at the top of your BB.

Edited by Mr. bDoDDleS

1 minute ago, Mr. bDoDDleS said:

Wait, what you mean? Didn't you trade up to get Bogaerts? I don't see it in the trade history

Yep. It went through and I made the pick right away but for some reason the trade fell under rejected because pick 3.16 was made. It's weird. We both have the right picks, it's just not showing up right under the transactions page. 

Just now, beekay414 said:

Yep. It went through and I made the pick right away but for some reason the trade fell under rejected because pick 3.16 was made. It's weird. We both have the right picks, it's just not showing up right under the transactions page. 

If you both have the right picks then I wouldn't worry about it. Must have picked Bogaerts too quickly and bugged it, but as long as the picks are correct you should be good.

Just tested it in another test league. @nagahide13 and @davisblack. Set your Q to how you rank and which players you want with this next pick and set "Auto-Draft", and change "Max number of players to auto-pick" to 1.  and Fantrax will auto-draft via your Q. 

Works for ANYONE too if you think you're not gonna be around during your pick, so you can make your own Queue and help speed the draft along.

Edited by Mr. bDoDDleS

15 minutes ago, Mr. bDoDDleS said:

Just tested it in another test league. @nagahide13 and @davisblack. Set your Q to how you rank and which players you want with this next pick and set "Auto-Draft", and change "Max number of players to auto-pick" to 1.  and Fantrax will auto-draft via your Q. 

Works for ANYONE too if you think you're not gonna be around during your pick, so you can make your own Queue and help speed the draft along.

Posted a Commissioner post about this on Fantrax. Doing this when you know who you're going to pick and you're 2 or 3 picks away, setting a 2 or 3 or 4 man Queue that you'd pick in order will really speed this thing along.

Edited by Mr. bDoDDleS