FF Elite Fantasy Baseball League (Season 1)

Mr. bDoDDleS

I felt pretty comfortable waiting so long for a catcher in an OBP league. Almost came back to bite me! I had my eye on Alfaro. I figured Narvaez would be a good potential sleeper. Barnhardt was my safety because nobody ever takes guys like him and he's perfect for this league. I really wanted to wait longer on C, but seeing Alfaro and Barnhardt go made me have to pull the trigger.

20 minutes ago, crab1106 said:

I dont think Im giving any trade secrets away if I say Im not drafting one. Ill move Didi/Cespedes to IR after the draft and pick up the C I like most.

Hey I'm drafting one but I think he's solid value! I just want someone that won't kill me lol 

4 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Hey I'm drafting one but I think he's solid value! I just want someone that won't kill me lol 

Was thinking I wanted someone who won't kill me in the 10th and then I looked and they all are the same. Just whether you want HR or OBP or upside.

6 minutes ago, nagahide13 said:

So many guys I want to pull the trigger on, but the small benches are making me agonize over my rankings. I'm really hesitant to take many fliers (outside of catcher because w/e). I'm drastically changing my BB every 15 minutes. xD

You consider 6 man bench small?