🏈 Week 14: Saints (10-2) @ Bucs (5-7)

bucsfan333

Just now, Calibucsfan said:

Did you work the case?
How do you know he actually did anything? There is a reason he did not end up in jail.

The fact is...you don't know all the facts. Everything you're saying is an assumption. Unless you were there when it happened, you don't know anything.

Hasn’t stopped him before dude.

It’s a pointless argument for you to get into. It’s beneath you and your time.

1 minute ago, Calibucsfan said:

Did you work the case?
How do you know he actually did anything? There is a reason he did not end up in jail.

The fact is...you don't know all the facts. Everything you're saying is an assumption. Unless you were there when it happened, you don't know anything.

Do you know the facts? I know someone who was an intern on his side of the case actually. 

And I read the case. It was handled poorly and wasn’t taken seriously. Watch the hunting ground. 

Just now, REDandPEWTER said:

Do you know the facts? I know someone who was an intern on his side of the case actually. 

And I read the case. It was handled poorly and wasn’t taken seriously. Watch the hunting ground. 

So that person you know told you stuff that’s not publicly available and, in so doing, committed a serious breach of legal privilege? 

If that’s the case, that person you know won’t be thanking you for advertising, on the internet, the fact they breached a significant number of professional standards and broke the law.

Archived